• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 21-22nd September, 2019

football forum

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Luckily spurs and Manchester United are also garbage. Might have to keep an eye on Leicester though. 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Leicester finish in the top four. Chelsea don't look great either.

It’s abysmal pure and simple, there’s the condescending “Arsenal this and that” fuck that. 

It’s abysmal game management by us, we’ve done that all season, poor substitutions and sitting back and inviting pressure. There’s nothing on the bench that can change it either, a long hard season mainly due to nativity 

Best 20 minutes of the season was when we finally started attacking. No surprise we really amped up the energy as soon as we dragged Xhaka. He shouldn't be starting and neither should Sokratis. Emery has a good enough group here, he desparately needs to stop picking guys who let him down. That was Auba all over today though, massively frustrating to watch but does come up with the good. Massive game from Guendouzi as well and great cameos from Chambers and Willock. 

Can't believe we're in the top 4 playing like this. xD

I remember the last 5 games of last season where ourselves, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man Utd were trying our hardest to avoid top 4. Seems to have carried over to this season.

• Subscriber

Seen the clip of the second yellow for Maitland-Niles. Jon Moss is an absolute slob. Utterly shocking decision and a farce that can't be overturned.

Worrying for Villa that. Appreciate Arsenal is a hard place to go but to be ahead against ten men and lose is piss poor. Struggling to see what their strengths are as a team.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, 6666 said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Leicester finish in the top four. Chelsea don't look great either.

Bold call. Think it takes a lot to make that jump. 

• Subscriber

I'll only be truly sold on us when I've seen us frequently put bus-parkers to bed. We've been faltering against that for too long.

But I'm not ruling it out either. It's a great chance for us to have a brilliant season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived