talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ronaldo: Sex With Girlfriend Or Best Goal?

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

No wonder you think the forum's lost its charm with topics like this xD 

Oí, was just trying to help, and seeing it all over the news was bad enough xD

Unpopular opinion. Sex is like a zinger box. Advertised as the greatest thing ever. The idea is incredibly, and sometimes even unstoppably appealing. The act itself never lives up to the hype, even when the product is up to the best possible standard and just like it is on the picture. It can never live up to the expectation and can sometimes leave a poor feeling in your stomach or a bad taste in your mouth. Literally.

I'd rather score a legendary goal people will watch for decades then root anyone walking this earth.

18 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Unpopular opinion. Sex is like a zinger box. Advertised as the greatest thing ever. The idea is incredibly, and sometimes even unstoppably appealing. The act itself never lives up to the hype, even when the product is up to the best possible standard and just like it is on the picture. It can never live up to the expectation and can sometimes leave a poor feeling in your stomach or a bad taste in your mouth. Literally.

I'd rather score a legendary goal people will watch for decades then root anyone walking this earth.

I agree but the principle I think is that Ronaldo loves his wife, rather than the sex itself.

6 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I agree but the principle I think is that Ronaldo loves his wife, rather than the sex itself.

She isn’t his wife. He wouldn’t dare marry her at the risk of losing half his assets if they were to divorce. 

Just now, Cicero said:

She isn’t his wife. He wouldn’t dare marry her at the risk of losing half his assists if they were to divorce. 

Well, girlfriend in that sense.

Archived