Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Justin Trudeau - Blackface Scandal

Maybe. Because his same supporters are the type of people that would (over)react most strongly to this type of thing.

I personally can't stand the way we dig up stuff from peoples past lives before they entered politics and use it to cut them down. There's enough instability in politics as it is without prosecuting them for anything they ever did that was offensive.

Well his dad survived being a prolific paedophile so I'm sure he can survive this even if blacking up is regarded as worse than noncing kids in this day and age

• Haha 1

I dont even understand why people do this but its weird how many times hes done it apparently

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I dont even understand why people do this but its weird how many times hes done it apparently

Tbh Ive never done it but Id have loved to have gone as Mr T to a few parties, not because I have a burning desire to be black, more I wanted to get pissed and do I pity the fool l impressions.

One time is an unfortunate aberration.

But if you literally can't remember how many times you've done blackface, it maybe hints at something a little more disturbing.

This just reminds me of the time that young Leeds fan dressed up as Diouf.xD

13 hours ago, Inverted said:

One time is an unfortunate aberration.

But if you literally can't remember how many times you've done blackface, it maybe hints at something a little more disturbing.

Maybe he only owned one costume, and had a whole bunch of the black face makeup?

Or maybe it's the only way his wife finds him attractive?

Trudeau Jr. is an idiot but it was a long time ago, but then again he is an idiot. Always came off as a pretty face over a beautiful mind.

I just read an interesting artical concerning Mr Trudeau's goverment. Apparently they are doing an absolutely terrific job concerning the enviroment and at the same time paying Canadians to do nothing while they preserve Canada's beauty. Not bad.

I don't really like him and I hate political families but I'd rather have Trudeau than Scott Morrison or that goblin that runs the Canadian conservatives. He is a bit of a Barbie doll and a clown but really he is the best of the worst. You can't win them all but at least Trudeau has his heart in the right place.

• Upvote 1