talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Justin Trudeau - Blackface Scandal

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe. Because his same supporters are the type of people that would (over)react most strongly to this type of thing.

I personally can't stand the way we dig up stuff from peoples past lives before they entered politics and use it to cut them down. There's enough instability in politics as it is without prosecuting them for anything they ever did that was offensive.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t even understand why people do this but it’s weird how many times he’s done it apparently

Tbh I’ve never done it but I’d have loved to have gone as Mr T to a few parties, not because I have a burning desire to be black, more I wanted to get pissed and do “I pity the fool l” impressions. 

13 hours ago, Inverted said:

One time is an unfortunate aberration. 

But if you literally can't remember how many times you've done blackface, it maybe hints at something a little more disturbing. 

Maybe he only owned one costume, and had a whole bunch of the black face makeup?

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Justin Trudeau - Blackface Scandal
  • 3 weeks later...

I just read an interesting artical concerning Mr Trudeau's goverment. Apparently they are doing an absolutely terrific job concerning the enviroment and at the same time paying Canadians to do nothing while they preserve Canada's beauty. Not bad.

I don't really like him and I hate political families but I'd rather have Trudeau than Scott Morrison or that goblin that runs the Canadian conservatives. He is a bit of a Barbie doll and a clown but really he is the best of the worst. You can't win them all but at least Trudeau has his heart in the right place.

Archived