talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Manager 2020 General Chat

football forum

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t care, really. I’m pretty simplistic when it comes to FM and I get it and play it regardless of what the general consensus is. I’m not really bothered by graphical improvements or whatever a development feature is as long as I can while away copious hours of the proceeding year starting unemployed and trying to keep Hampton & Richmond Borough in the National League South. 

• 4 weeks later...

Im surprised they're blagging about the matchday and manager graphical improvements as they still look shite.

I'm going to go with the touch version going forward. It's pretty much FM17 which worked great and I can play it quickly on the tablet. 

I worked in the top end on FM19 with Lisbon, Barca and Chelsea which I almost found too easy so this time round I'm going for AFC Wimbledon. Home of The Wombles, Tennis, The Crazy Gang and the lead singer of Mumford and Sons. I started with them on FM12 so I think I can get away with another visit now.

7 hours ago, MUFC said:

Does anybody use data editor? I use to to put myself on lol.

I always used it to correct the competition and some club names. But there's a patch for it nowadays. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Might be just about time for me to get sucked in by a new FM, possibly for the last time.

It's why I mainly stick to the mobile or, at a push, the Touch version on Switch. The main game has gotten so bloated and due to the general lack of time, I can barely make progress. 

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing FM 2019 again not to long ago, and I'm currently in 2025. I have no desire to get FM 2020 at the moment to be honest. Saw some screenshots and it looks exactly like 19.

If anyone here gets the full version, let me know how it is. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m guessing our resident Peruvian has been banned or has requested his account is activated for whatever reason, so the FM threads and posts have fallen by the wayside, unfortunately. This was always one of my favourite places on the site and I enjoyed reading other’s exploits across the world of management. 

I got FM20 for Christmas and have managed to find a few hours here and there to play so far. I won’t reveal too much, as I’m on my phone and away from my laptop but I will give the following clues. 

- I am managing in a Capital City. 
- This city, across all of its sides, has not housed a top division title since 1960. 

• Subscriber

I got this for Christmas but it's a CD install and my laptop doesn't have a disc drive so I'm having to wait until I can log on to my Steam on someone else's computer and install it to my Steam and download it to my laptop on my Steam.

7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I've got it installed now but not decided what career I want to do yet. I'm addicted to journeyman but also don't really have the hours to sink into it most of the time. Watch this space...

I had similar. Got it for Christmas but didn’t really know where to start, so didn’t actually play it. This Hearts save, after reading a FM forum about an Aberdeen save, has got me though. Enjoying this at the minute, it’s providing a decent challenge so far. 

Just now, nudge said:

Just downloaded the demo. My last FM game was FM17 so I'm just going to check if I like it before buying the full version... 

Why are you posting at the same time as me? There can only be one! 

On 28/01/2020 at 08:56, Tommy said:

Is 2020 even worth getting if you have 2019?

Only big difference with this one is the development centre, which is kind of like the backroom staff in previous games but for training. It will also tell you about your upcoming youth intake which is pretty cool.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived