talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rugby World Cup 2019

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Japan are great but I can't see them beating south Africa. Think when they play them they could well be the better team but that South Africa will have enough to get enough points in the parts of the game when Japan are not playing as well 

I wouldn't mind betting a £5 er in Japan beating them, I think the mental strain got to them in the second half against Scotland but the defence held on well if they can hit the springbocks hard just like they did against Ireland and us Jocks not just in one half but the whole match they will rattle the springbocks.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This Australia side is bad, the handling errors in the first half were atrocious and all England have done is sit back and wait for a handling error and then pounce, the second half just starting and let's see if Australia can pull their fingers out or England collapsing. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

This Australia side is bad, the handling errors in the first half were atrocious and all England have done is sit back and wait for a handling error and then pounce, the second half just starting and let's see if Australia can pull their fingers out or England collapsing. 

The fingers are apparently coming out haha

• Subscriber

This Australian team have been so wasteful in possession and look at times like they dont know what to do when a chance presents itself. I'd be very shocked if England dont walk away from this one not winning.

• Subscriber

Close again for another try for England, I wouldn't say this is a great England side it's just because they are playing against an Australian side that are making to many handling errors and all England are doing is counter-attacking when they make an error, a bit like a football match where one side goes 1-0 up and then just parks the bus and hitting the other side when they press for an equaliser.  

• Subscriber

Oh well, it looks like England have this in the bag barring a miracle, the All Blacks v Ireland next and whoever wins that then England will have to face next in the sem-final, I will still go for my first choice from the beginning and say the All Blacks will win the RWC.

• Subscriber

The AB's Sevu Reece is destroying Ireland with his pace and finding gaps, he can play on the wing, centre or as a full-back but I think the AB' s are using him in this game switching him back & forward on the wing or the centre, a new boy on the block and what a find by the AB's, watch him dominate rugby for a long while. 

Ireland are such underachievers. I get that they are playing New Zealand but they are barely putting up a fight for their press calling them favourites. I know they are capable of more too, but this has been a pathetic showing from them.

• Subscriber

The trouble with Ireland playing against this AB's side is if they do an up and under kick the AB's just gain possession and just run it, yet if Ireland tries and keep the ball and pressurise the AB's they make to many playing errors and lose the ball.

2 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Ireland are such underachievers. I get that they are playing New Zealand but they are barely putting up a fight for their press calling them favourites. I know they are capable of more too, but this has been a pathetic showing from them.

I don't know why people said they were the favourites. They finished third in the 6 nation's and I think England hammered them recently. 

Archived