Scottish Cup 2019/20 - Celtic p3-3 Hearts

football forum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Inverurie Loco Works is a great one. 

I will be keeping an eye out on that one, they play Wick, as I have mentioned before I have a soft spot for Wick Academy after working up that way a few years back, it will be a fair bit of travelling for Wick supporters too with the few that might travel there.    

Been to Inverurie Loco Works once, Highland League match v. Deveronvale. Can assure you it sounds a lot more dreamy than it actually is on a Friday night in late winter! Some lovely names though, Strathspey Thistle and Banks o Dee have a lot more appeal than Aldershot and Barrow!

• 3 months later...

Fourth round kickoff tonight with Rangers Vs Stanraer.

The Premiership clubs have been off sunning themselves for a few weeks, so will be interesting to see how they compare with the lower league teams who have been playing non stop since August.

Wasn't the greatest Aberdeen performance, and McInnes gave into the endless drones of 'play two up front' that drown the club's social media account.

Hedges should be given a run ahead of McGinn if he is to turn to this for a longer time, as he has the stamina and pace to cover defensively as well. 

Also nice to see a resemblance of a midfield again with Ojo back from injury and McGeouch in there. 

Into the next round and hopefully another home tie and another chance for the 'Red Shed' after yesterday.

• 1 month later...

Cracking Twitter account is that, well worth a follow even if you only have a passive interest in Scottish football. Been a lively couple of days up there what with Motherwell 4-4 St Mirren (2-3 pens) yesterday, with the hosts 4-1 down at one stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearts player on a yellow card, puts his hands above his head in the box and directs the ball into the goal. No second yellow given. Referee was 6 yards away looking directly at it.

Referee has completely lost control of the game. Expect a few red cards in the second half.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rab said:

Hearts player on a yellow card, puts his hands above his head in the box and directs the ball into the goals. No second yellow given. Referee was 6 yards away looking directly at it.

Was a goal given!?

Just now, Stan said:

Was a goal given!?

The goal was given and then taken away by the fourth official who was standing a lot more than 6 yards away.

Every betting site had the game at 1-0 at half time. No one knew what the fuck was going on.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rab said:

The goal was given and then taken away by the fourth official who was standing a lot more than 6 yards away.

Every betting site had the game at 1-0 at half time. No one knew what the fuck was going on.

Sounds about right then for Scottish football xD 

14 hours ago, Rab said:

The referee almost immediately signalled for a free kick. If he didn't immediately have Allan McGregor screaming in his face for about the fourth time it probably would have been clearer.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

Our laddie is getting geed up for this and lucky the wife is a Jambo supporter as she will watch it on the box with him, I can remember when they beat the Gers 2-1 in the cup 1997/98 I was working at the time and got a lift home with a Jambo supporter who was giving me jip all the way home from work laughing his arse off and taking the piss out of me being a Gers man.

And I am not joking, the roads from Livingston to where I lived were Jambo scarfs hanging out of windows and cars hooting like fuck with girls or guys yelling, singing Jambo songs and waving their scarfs, what made it worse was the guy giving me a lift said "I think you have a welcoming guest awaiting" laughing and pointing at the corner of my street in Niddrie, my daughter was standing there waving a scarf and singing hearts songs and I saw the wife hanging out of our top flat window waving a scarf and a bottle of wine in the other hand, I will never forget that day.

Saying all that I will be rooting for the Jambos today and not because they are playing the Hoops but for the sake of the wife, son & daughter to make their day, as our son said "I want a doubler today pops, my Liverpool thrashing Palace yesterday and beating Celtic today.

• The title was changed to Scottish Cup 2019/20 - Celtic p3-3 Hearts

Archived