El Profesor

Happy Blue

Fusion

Teso Dos Bichos

If I forgot anybody, let me know.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stan - Always active and a polite member of staff. Sure I may have had scuffles with him in the past but I've apologized each time because he's one of the people I most want to get along with on here. Also a decent sheep player, but needs more consistency it has to be said!

@DeadLinesman - Didn't get along with him too much when I first rejoined, but I'm sure he thought of my past and eventually we both decided to forget the problems of the past. Honest poster when it comes to United and making a staff decision and a staple of the forum.

@Batard - Great to have a Ligue 1 fan on here, and as an admin he does his job best. I don't like comparing but along with Stan he's the most neutral.

@nudge - Have had great chats about geography and travelling in the past. Think she's great to have around and being a Pizarro fan is always awesome in my books :D 

@CaaC (John) One of, if not the best newcomer that wasn't on TFF. Immediately became one of us and established himself quickly. Extremely loveable and great for debate.

@Mel81x - We haven't had too many chats surprisingly but he never says a bad word about anyone and is so neutral to his football that it just makes you appreciate him.

@RandoEFC - One of the best members on here in terms of football posts.

@Danny - I have nothing against him, believe me. I like to pick on him because of his rash football comments and hilarious opinions that are borderline obvious, but if I had to have a pint with him, I'm sure I would get along!

@Dr. Gonzo - Same as Rando EFC. One of the best posters on here.

@Pyfish - Haven't got to see his football posts much cos I don't care for the FL, but he's fun in the forum games and in the pub sections.

@LFCMadLad - Another great fan of the Liverpool brigade.

@Rick - Probably my least favourite of the Liverpool fans, but he's really hit and miss for me. He does make good posts when it comes to football, I just hate it when he attacks me unnecessarily.

@Stick With Azeem - My favourite member for the international football sections. Great for that sort of chat and has a good sense of humour outside of it.

@Dan - My FM buddy and one of my closest friends on here. Great knowledge on the Premier League and his own club Leicester. Hope to meet him when I get over to England in February.

@LFCMike - Same with all the Liverpool fans. Very good for football debate.

@Bluewolf - Don't encounter him too much anymore these days sadly, but a fun member in the Pub when I do come across him.

@Cicero - I think he's won the most member of the months? That speaks for itself. Great for football debate and arguably one of the best posters on here.

@Machado - Seems to live in the past. I honestly don't know what his deal is. I've done fuck all but he seems to ignore my good posts and only points out my bad ones. Just like VAR!

@SirBalon - Great at essays that have sense in them. Long posts that actually are worth reading and great sense of humour there too

@Carnivore Chris - Wish I came across him more these days, as he's one of the best bets for South American football talk, even if his specialty is La Liga.

@Bluebird Hewitt - Useless at Sheep deadlines but besides that, a very fun member in the games section. I'm sure he knows his football well too, given his legend status. Again though, I don't follow the FL xD

@Rab We wouldn't be here without him, a big thank you.

@Eco - My go to for North American talk. A great member again and I hope things in his life begin to calm down.

@Harvsky - Funniest member on this forum bar none.

@The Palace Fan - Doesn't post anymore outside of the PL. Kinda miss the days he was everywhere on here.

@Michael - Just like Caac John, has quickly become one of our own and has contributed very well. Keep it going pal!

@Smiley Culture - Had scuffles in the past but we've grown on each other, I think

@Storts - Don't know if he likes me or not but is the most knowledgable member on the forum when it comes to football. An absolute brain.

@Harry Perfect choice for staff and am happy he's been promoted. Often pops in and out of forums but spends a great amount of time chatting in the pub, which is where all the banter comes in!

@Cannabis I'm probably in the minority, but I do like him and hope he comes back at some point.

@Tommy - Not a fan. I don't think his posts are bad by any means, but I don't like him picking on me and then claim he tried to sympathize with me.

@Devil-Dick Willie The only one on here who can rival Harvsky for the funniest member on the forum. The funniest bits are the Australia cringe culture, that just triggers him if Australia win or lose in anything. 

@Toinho - The best member for the pub, and given I follow the A-League I run into him often in the thread. Wish he didn't quite sheep as I feel the game hasn't been the same without him.

@Panna King - Haven't run into him in a long time, we used to talk about Renato Tapia a lot. Unfortunately I no longer rate Tapia as highly as I used to, but I still enjoy his posts on Dutch football.

@Berserker - Always good to have another South American member on here.

@Gunnersauraus - I like him, he's a nice fella to me, I just wish he would not doubt me so much xD

@El Profesor - Alongside Storts, the brain of the forum. Only one who rivals Storts for the best football knowledge.

2 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

@Tommy - Not a fan. I don't think his posts are bad by any means, but I don't like him picking on me and then claim he tried to sympathize with me.

Show me an example when I picked on you. 

2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

A Members Opinion Thread before Tesco have started selling advent calendars? It just gets earlier year-on-year. 

Maybe I just have a short memory, but if we have done one this year it was likely at the very beginning.

• Subscriber

I feel like we did this properly once so that everyone could whore a bunch of rep points then every other time we tried it nobody could really be arsed doing it properly again. I was happy to fill one of these out while I was supposed to be at lectures at university but now I think most people pretty much know what I think of them based on our interactions around the forum.

• Administrator

Whatever I said last time still stands. Too many to write out again and say similar stuff!

And to all the newbies - welcome aboard. You're all doing great. 

Love this place. Keep up the good work. 

Thanks. Bye.

• Subscriber

4 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

@Pyfish - Haven't got to see his football posts much cos I don't care for the FL, but he's fun in the forum games and in the pub sections.

4 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Really like the new members that have joined so far. 

Pyfish stands out and MUFC also joined this year right ?

Oh you guys... :$

6 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I feel like we did this properly once so that everyone could whore a bunch of rep points then every other time we tried it nobody could really be arsed doing it properly again. I was happy to fill one of these out while I was supposed to be at lectures at university but now I think most people pretty much know what I think of them based on our interactions around the forum.

My problem is on a phone it's exhaustive to write that much

47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah me too mate. Anyway here's mine.

@Grizzly21 - Cunt.

Stay tuned for next years folks.

Sorry mate, its been too long and I didn't want to sound repetitive. You're a great guy, know a lot about football and support the same club as my dad, so thats always awesome.

As for @True Blue, I did actually forget him and not deliberately xD love him as well

2 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Sorry mate, its been too long and I didn't want to sound repetitive. You're a great guy, know a lot about football and support the same club as my dad, so thats always awesome.

As for @True Blue, I did actually forget him and not deliberately xD love him as well

It's all good fella, just banter.

Archived