talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2019

football forum

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Not sure if I ever did this, although I do think that I did at sometime or another. 

At least this is less cringe than user ranking players in their own popularity contest. xD

Much less cringe than those member versus member thing we used to do! How horrible for the human to have to endure. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Fair enough, you’ve got me on the spot there mate.

In my defence at least I can keep it down by not saying who ;) 

Can you just reflect for a few moments on why you posted that original comment mate? It's a response that was always 100% going to create a stir.

At face value it appears like passive aggression, in that you're taking the opportunity to take a shot at someone (who presumably knows who they are) without appearing to do so. Not very nice.

• Administrator
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

At such a trying and testing time, I don’t think public reviewing of other people is necessary or needed. Count me out. 

I don't think it'll happen tbh. 

4 hours ago, Toinho said:

Much less cringe than those member versus member thing we used to do! How horrible for the human to have to endure. 

I'll come across as a massive hypocrite here, as I did one of those not too long ago. This is more of a pat on the back really. The other is a popularity contest. Not that there's anything wrong with either but I at least get why the latter isn't seen too well within many.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I'll come across as a massive hypocrite here, as I did one of those not too long ago. This is more of a pat on the back really. The other is a popularity contest. Not that there's anything wrong with either but I at least get why the latter isn't seen too well within many.

Gee, thanks Brian! Thanks for patting our backs saying you think worse of us than you did before :D 

Means a lot :) 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Gee, thanks Brian! Thanks for patting our backs saying you think worse of us than you did before :D 

Means a lot :) 

I'm brutally honest though. Not everyone here is.

My opinion on yourself hasn't changed from before to be honest.

Archived