• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coaches needed

football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Where are you travelling to? Ideally would like to pick-up everyone at the same meeting point.

I have a drivers license but not a UEFA license. Hopefully that should be alright?

Can only do a maximum of 9 hours driving in a day. 

Let me know. 

This is a serious matter. I'm gonna make a list of candidates and proposed it to Bury FC committee. They are planning to build a phoenix club should it happen so i need your cooperation. Even if you are not a coach but you do know someonw who are willing to do it just list his name down. 

9 minutes ago, D97 said:

This is a serious matter. I'm gonna make a list of candidates and proposed it to Bury FC committee. They are planning to build a phoenix club should it happen so i need your cooperation. Even if you are not a coach but you do know someonw who are willing to do it just list his name down. 

A serious matter requires serious money. You're wasting your time expecting people to work for free or low income. Especially in todays financial clusterfucl.

1 hour ago, D97 said:

This is a serious matter. I'm gonna make a list of candidates and proposed it to Bury FC committee. They are planning to build a phoenix club should it happen

If you are being serious would you not be better off looking for coaches etc in the local area first??? 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If you are being serious would you not be better off looking for coaches etc in the local area first??? 

Yep!

But if all else fails, then of course contact @Grizzly21. It's a short commute from where he lives but may be able to fit in some time to help out. 

2 hours ago, D97 said:

I have experience in coaching but no way I will trade my skills for low income or even for free! it cost a lot of money to get the coaching licence.   

• The topic was locked

Archived