The Last of Us Part 2: Release 21/02/20

football forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

So this and the Yakuza Remastered Collection just before my birthday. Great. :(

As for this, I really don't want to think about those bastard clickers again.

RIght! even the trailer as soon as you hear the sound its just unsettling... I need to replay the first one again before this comes out. I remember the scene in the old (I think it was a hospital) basement maybe about halfway through where you have to start the generator to open a locked door. The sounds just freaked me out...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

New story teaser trailer they released the other day. I avoided most the leaks you mention but I did read about all the turn over of dev's, probably alot to do with pushing back the release date iI suppose. 

• Subscriber
On 15/05/2020 at 15:26, Happy Blue said:

"The last of naughty dog and sony 2"  ..most people are boycotting this with good reason, feminist and sjw's have destroyed this game! 

The SJW bandwagon has destroyed a lot of games honestly and part of it is because a lot of these story-driven games touch topics that are a bit hard to digest from a gaming perspective. Still, its a ND game and I haven't read anything about it yet so I'll reserve what I have to say abut it once I play it.

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

The SJW bandwagon has destroyed a lot of games honestly and part of it is because a lot of these story-driven games touch topics that are a bit hard to digest from a gaming perspective. Still, its a ND game and I haven't read anything about it yet so I'll reserve what I have to say abut it once I play it.

Best bet if you plan on buying it still mate, I won't spoil it for you but they already putting thousands of fake 5 star reviews for the game ahead of release to combat the 1 star it will get off most

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I preordered it and I have no intention of seeking out any of the spoilers or the stories going around. Ive waited way too long for this to be ruined, Im going in pure :hh:

I haven't preordered it but am doing the same in avoiding any spoilers. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ill be picking it up Saturday.... going to have to forge out some time this weekend to go at it.

I’m about 30% through it and have to say I am liking what I am seeing so far 

• Subscriber
On 19/06/2020 at 22:02, Mel81x said:

I’m about 30% through it and have to say I am liking what I am seeing so far 

I snuck in 2 hours or so of play so far today. I absolutely love it so far. The scenery is amazing.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I snuck in 2 hours or so of play so far today. I absolutely love it so far. The scenery is amazing.

The environments are super flushed and I love how they've done extreme climates and very quiet ones too.

• Subscriber

Ok im pretty sure youre further then me but the game says im 3:30 in roughly. Ill use spoilers for now.

Basically I arrived in Seattle after the Joel butchering... holy fuck he went out rough. Wandered around exploring and scavenging some creepy ass shit. I just opened the second gate after finding gas the Servella hotel or something like that is where I stopped. So far I loved it, great story developing and some intense moments and zombos. I already said this but man the scenery is beautiful, like you mentioned the drastic changes from the winter and storms to lush green seattle. Cant wait to get back at it... I knew i should have taken time off work for this lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I just finished it off today finally and man, what a game. I love it, it lives up to every bit of the first one for me. Where are you at @Mel81x before i say anymore xD

Finished thats where im at :)

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Alright alright dish, what did you think?

I thought it was very good. Ambitious? Yes. But what we were we to expect from the developer after they put the first masterpiece out. I honestly thought losing some characters might have made me like it less but overall it kind of works. The beginning is such a slow draw and the snow mechanics were actually really nice. I still think everyone should play this once before taking a call on it and I can't really get the internet's issue with it.

Archived