talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Last of Us Part 2: Release 21/02/20

football forum

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Outrage is always louder then the positive takes. The leaks unfortunately ruined alot of peoples opinions on the game way before anyone had ever had the chance to pick it up and I genuinely believe that. I avoided all of them and came into it fresh and with an open mind and had no quarrels. Not to say there wouldnt have been people that where outraged and incensed over the direction they decided to go, thats absolutely open for criticism and they would have known that it would be divisive. For me it paid off and I absolutely adored this game, I genuinely believe its a master piece. I think time as time goes on it will be remembered more fondly anyways but well see. Either way i cant wait for another installment. 

Did you have a lump in your throat upon completition?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Did you have a lump in your throat upon completition?

Yeah man, its super bittersweet. I just remember thinking about it for like what seemed like a week straight after finishing it, absorbing any and all review videos I could find I just wanted to keep it going xD Im definitely meaning to circle back and finish both installments again at some point. 

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah man, its super bittersweet. I just remember thinking about it for like what seemed like a week straight after finishing it, absorbing any and all review videos I could find I just wanted to keep it going xD Im definitely meaning to circle back and finish both installments again at some point. 

I never wanted the game to end, took me a few days to get over it. Doubt I'll ever be the same person again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2021 at 18:05, MUFC said:

Abi has immense biceps.

All this "girl power" shit is getting disturbing now in games and Hollywood movies, these women need to accept they are not strong and should stop fucking about at work taking up a job a man could be doing better! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I've not played the first one, have ordered the remastered version. 

Honestly it still holds up, youll enjoy it. The gameplay is surprisingly decent for how old it is but obviously the story is still the best part of it. 

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/09/2019 at 16:07, Viva la FCB said:

The new trailer dropped yesterday and with it a release date at last! I not only plan to pre order this but I might just take a bit of time of work to play it through I havent been this stoked for a game in as long as I can rememeber.

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Some little tidbits but not much revealed overall. Imo 100% there will be a third theres just way too much money on the table, just as they say it will be quite a few years. In the meantime Ive been getting super hyped for the tv show!

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Some little tidbits but not much revealed overall. Imo 100% there will be a third theres just way too much money on the table, just as they say it will be quite a few years. In the meantime Ive been getting super hyped for the tv show!

Finished the first one remastered yesterday, also did the side mission named left behind. I played the second one first. The second one is the best game I've ever played. I've played games since the Commodore 64, BBC, Commodore Amiga, Sega Megadrive and all the Playstations. Without doubt the Last Of Us 2 is the greatest game I've ever played. I never thought I'd find a game better then Championship manager and Football Manager.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

after clearing The Last Of us 2 6 weeks ago on a moderate level. I purchased the first one Remastered and played it on  a hard level followed by the second one which I finished today. I noticed that even so I played the second one first, it made the first one easier. You kind of take a different approach to difficult situations. I really want to find another game like these 2 games. The closest I've seen is the PC game just coming out Called The Day Before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/09/2019 at 16:07, Viva la FCB said:

The new trailer dropped yesterday and with it a release date at last! I not only plan to pre order this but I might just take a bit of time of work to play it through I havent been this stoked for a game in as long as I can rememeber.

https://gamerant.com/last-us-3-ellie-dina-jj-wolves-fireflies-abby-lev/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived