• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Extreme & Adventure Sports

Recommended Posts

Anyone's a fan? Whether as a participant or just as a spectator. I remember regularly watching the Extreme Sports Channel and the X Games as a kid and loving it; haven't done much myself bar some motocross for fun. 

Currently love watching downhill mountain biking; those GoPro POV videos are especially fascinating. Try to follow Red Bull's Hardline every year; I love what Red Bull are doing with extreme sports.

This is insane...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Anyone's a fan? Whether as a participant or just as a spectator. I remember regularly watching the Extreme Sports Channel and the X Games as a kid and loving it; haven't done much myself bar some motocross for fun. 

Currently love watching downhill mountain biking; those GoPro POV videos are especially fascinating. Try to follow Red Bull's Hardline every year; I love what Red Bull are doing with extreme sports.

This is insane...

I don't know why I'm focusing on this body part in particular, but this just screams broken collarbone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don't know why I'm focusing on this body part in particular, but this just screams broken collarbone. 

Haha yeah, it can end really bad... the parts where he's going through thick forest are the most insane for me; imaging going into the trees full speed there :51_scream: But that's part of the thrill...

Watch this fella do a backflip over a canyon... Madness :7_sweat_smile:

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Haha yeah, it can end really bad... the parts where he's going through thick forest are the most insane for me; imaging going into the trees full speed there :51_scream: But that part of the thrill...

Watch this fella do a backflip over a canyon... Madness :7_sweat_smile:

 

It does look spectacular and very "cool", but if they slip and fall off a 100 meter cliff... play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

It does look spectacular and very "cool", but if they slip and fall off a 100 meter cliff... play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Pretty sure they're well aware of the risks... :P  just like racing drivers, skydivers, BASE jumpers, mountain climbers, snowboarders, sky jumpers, motorbike riders etc. etc. etc. It's dangerous, serious injuries are common and the potential risks are pretty high but the rewards are also immense so it's a fair trade-off for many people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once saw an illegal fight of a wild boar and a hound. That was pretty extreme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two wingsuit flyers base jump INTO a plane mid air :o As if wingsuit flying wasn't insane enough... :7_sweat_smile:

Lovely footage...

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I wonder if @Bluewolf would make it to the top of that hill with his bike :35_thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudge said:

 

I wonder if @Bluewolf would make it to the top of that hill with his bike :35_thinking:

About half way or less I reckon before being ejected... xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Wow... How cool is that?! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement