talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

"Walker, Texas Ranger" Reboot

football forum

• Subscriber

Like the original series, created by Albert S. Ruddy & Leslie Greif, the reboot, in which Walker is getting a female partner, will explore morality, family, and rediscovering our lost common ground. At the center of the series is Cordell Walker (Padalecki), a man finding his way back to his family while investigating crime in the state’s most elite unit. Our broken widower and father of two returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years for a high profile case – only to discover that there’s even more work to be done at home. In a nod to the original series, Walker and his new partner — one of the only women in Texas Rangers’ history — are the modern day heroes our world needs, following their own moral code to fight for what’s right, regardless of the rules.

Who remembers Chuck Norris' greatest role ever? :D

tumblr_lkyvngXO7I1qir6s9o1_400.jpg

A bold decision; I don't think anyone can live up to that :7_sweat_smile: I'm intrigued. Macgyver and Magnum P.I. reboots are pretty much flops, I suppose this one will most likely be too... I will still watch the heck out of it though xD 

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

May I present you - the new Cordell Walker, “a widower and father of two with his own moral code who returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years, only to discover there’s harder work to be done at home.” And his new partner, one of the first women in the history of the Texas Rangers.

Lindsey-Morgan-joins-Jared-Padalecki-in-

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I hated the original show and as a result I ended up hating Chuck Norris. I think I'll swerve this unless people say "holy shit, it's really really good"

I think that's really really really unlikely xD 

You hated the original show? :o I mean objectively it's unbearably cheesy crap with bad acting but a 7 year old me loved it back then xD 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I think that's really really really unlikely xD 

You hated the original show? :o I mean objectively it's unbearably cheesy crap with bad acting but a 7 year old me loved it back then xD 

Yeah I don’t really have an explanation as to why I didn’t like it. I was a kid and my older brother and younger sister loved it, but I couldn’t stand it. Honestly don’t remember much about it

Archived