• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheff Utd 0-1 Liverpool - Saturday 28th September, 2019

football forum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

If we hold on here it’ll be a great result. These lot are resilient as fuck. Like Burnley, but try and play a bit of football too. 

Yep. They had some good chances. Could well have even beaten us.

Great atmosphere too. 

That was a tough one. Sheffield United can defend in as conservative of a style as you like, then all of a sudden play some football. Fortunate for that keeper error really, which I think was the first shot on target all match long tbh.

7 wins in 7 matches though, can’t complain about that

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Needing Everton to do you a favour is like letting a smackhead watch your kids - don’t do it & if you must, expect to be let down/have your kids sold for heroin

When City win though the Everton fans will claim that they cost us the title cos they lost xD

6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Sheffield United made life difficult for parts of the game but I think the scoreline was a lot closer than it should have been. On another day Liverpool win that by 3, 4 or 5

Honestly I think that game could have also gone against us.

Things broke open a bit after the goal but before that point they'd had arguably the better sights on goal.

I'm going to say something maybe unexpected but I don't think Sheffield utd will stay up under Wilder if things start to go wrong. He constantly says that he is not happy with maximum effort. But sometimes when you are not as good as your openents that is all you can expect. I think if things start to go wrong the players will get demoralised under him.

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

Things broke open a bit after the goal but before that point they'd had arguably the better sights on goal.

Nah, we obviously had the better clear cut chances. We had 3 or 4 that we should have buried. They huffed and puffed but didn't really create anything clear cut.

25 minutes ago, Harry said:

Mane missed two sitters in the first half. What chances did they have that were more clear cut than that? 

As Joe Cole said Liverpool don't really seem to have any weaknesses. I went for Liverpool before the season but then changed my mind to city. The reason was that Liverpool were poor in pre season but think I might have read to much into it. Liverpool seem like the team to beat and I think the champions league victory would have helped massively. I think klopp is arguably the best manager in the world so they have a great chance this season.

37 minutes ago, Stan said:

Feel sorry for Henderson. Sheff Utd did superbly to contain Liverpool for the most part. 

Sheff Utd deserved more from the game. 

They did well to frustrate Liverpool for parts but no way were they deserving of a draw. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

As Joe Cole said Liverpool don't really seem to have any weaknesses. I went for Liverpool before the season but then changed my mind to city. The reason was that Liverpool were poor in pre season but think I might have read to much into it. Liverpool seem like the team to beat and I think the champions league victory would have helped massively. I think klopp is arguably the best manager in the world so they have a great chance this season.

Chill tf out xD his away record versus the big dogs show Klopp is far from the best. While Roma, Napoli, man utd, Newcastle (without the bias ref help) and RM have done more than enough to expose the truth. They have a comfortable lead but it's just means the inevitable bottling will be even more epic than the prior ones. 

53 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Chill tf out xD his away record versus the big dogs show Klopp is far from the best. While Roma, Napoli, man utd, Newcastle (without the bias ref help) and RM have done more than enough to expose the truth. They have a comfortable lead but it's just means the inevitable bottling will be even more epic than the prior ones. 

I swear Liverpool will kill you in the end. The stress you are under is enormous xD

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

No offence but your an idiot teso. Liverpool are better than utd in every department but yet you still think utd are better. Most top managers have similar away records against other top managers. There isnt anyone really achieving what klopp is at the moment. Pity for utd he didn't go to you.

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

No offence but your an idiot teso. Liverpool are better than utd in every department but yet you still think utd are better. Most top managers have similar away records against other top managers. There isnt anyone really achieving what klopp is at the moment. Pity for utd he didn't go to you.

🤮🤮 after some of the posts here, I have decided to offer reading comprehension classes to people like you who make up shit just to try and belittle Teso. I'm sure I can fit in the classes right after I get done giving libby and @Rick another course class on how to get some pussy instead of getting their Hopes up by a random girl at a bar. :ay:

I forgot what thread exactly but just search the unanimous #1 trending topic on Tf365 and you will find a post were I acknowledge liverpool has everything to win it even more than citeh and United was in for a rough season were league title was out of the question and battling for a CL spot with the likes of Arsenal, chelsea, and lcfc (😂) was more realistic. 

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

🤮🤮 after some of the posts here, I have decided to offer reading comprehension classes to people like you who make up shit just to try and belittle Teso. I'm sure I can fit in the classes right after I get done giving libby and @Rick another course class on how to get some pussy instead of getting their Hopes up by a random girl at a bar. :ay:

I forgot what thread exactly but just search the unanimous #1 trending topic on Tf365 and you will find a post were I acknowledge liverpool has everything to win it even more than citeh and United was in for a rough season were league title was out of the question and battling for a CL spot with the likes of Arsenal, chelsea, and lcfc (😂) was more realistic. 

Fair enough but it's still fairly obvious to anyone that klopp is a top top coach. Maybe not the best which is why I said arguably. However there is certainly a case to say he is the best. 

I mean look at the world's top coaches

Guardiola. Great coach however has has more resources  than klopp. Hard to say what klopp would do at city or what guardiola would do at Liverpool.

Simeone. Done fantastic but has spent a lot of money recently could be debated who is better him or klopp.

Allegri. Again great manager but most top coaches could win seria a with juventus. Has done well in Europe though.

Mourinho. No one apart from you would consider him better than klopp.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived