talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal - Monday 30th September, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png     VS     580b57fcd9996e24bc43c4df.png

Match History
Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd (FA Cup)
Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal
Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd

Head to Head
Man Utd - 97 wins
Draws - 51
Arsenal - 82 wins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking forward to this one, we always do shit at Old Trafford and shite players like Lingard always turn up against us. Fully expect us to vault Greenwood into the limelight. Hopefully Emery gets the selection right, shame it’s probably a bit too early for Holding, Tierney and Bellerin to start.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Fuck 3-1, I'm going with 4-0 .... seems like chelsea fans have done a great job at forgetting that embarrassing display. 😄

That would make my day that score Teso xD,  I would love another 8-2 though...hang on, I've just pinched myself...I was dreaming.  

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

2-2 draw??  😤😤😤 

Fuck 3-1, I'm going with 4-0 .... seems like chelsea fans have done a great job at forgetting that embarrassing display. 😄

Embarrassing display? Shame you didn't actually watch the game. Probably just seen the result by your comments. Also pretty short memory since you were on the receiving end of a 4-0 defeat a few seasons back. Also you suffered one of your heaviest defeats in the Premier League by Chelsea in the 1999. Sorry to bring that back as you probably recall the past five seasons at best.

11 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Embarrassing display? Shame you didn't actually watch the game. Probably just seen the result by your comments. Also pretty short memory since you were on the receiving end of a 4-0 defeat a few seasons back. Also you suffered one of your heaviest defeats in the Premier League by Chelsea in the 1999. Sorry to bring that back as you probably recall the past five seasons at best.

have u forgotten the 2-1 game were Ander Herrera completely took hazard out of the game, masterclass tactics. :x but nothing comes close to matching the cl final, who ever selected the penalty takers for chelsea will forever be a legend. xD 

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

have u forgotten the 2-1 game were Ander Herrera completely took hazard out of the game, masterclass tactics. :x but nothing comes close to matching the cl final, who ever selected the penalty takers for chelsea will forever be a legend. xD 

Yeah the "Herrera" game in a masterclass 2-1 win. You also fail to remember the times that same Hazard made you look like a pub team. Champions League final? Nahh you don't remember the 2008 apart from youtube videos. 

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

2-2 draw??  😤😤😤 

The way things are going for United that may well be the only highlight of the entire season for you... 

57 minutes ago, Vegan Kel said:

This. If we can't even beat Arsenal then it's probably time to just dissolve the club and put everyone out of their misery

To be fair, I was pissed when I wrote that haha. The quality of both clubs has went down scarily though. 

Actually don't know why they picked this for coverage.

Used to be a really niggly game with a bit of needle, such was the competitiveness of both sides to be winners.

Both have fallen by the wayside so much, it's lost it's edge.

Arsenal to dominate, United to scrap a draw.

Then we'll have an hour after the game of Neville on what needs to change at United. Again.

• Subscriber

Arsenal should win this about 4-1 but it'll be a lot closer than that because of historical psychological damage. They should still win though, much better team but then again Arsenal will probably be Arsenal and give away a penalty every time they've gone ahead.

Nearly forgot how much of a disaster the officials were for this game. Gary Neville being a dirty bastard that always got away with it, van Nistelrooy with a criminal tackle and Rooney with a dive. Mike Riley, the utter cunt. I wonder how much that red faced twat used to pay these dodgy refs. No wonder they won so much with such average players.

As for this game, we're not great but Man Utd look absolutely shit. That's been the case for some time though and things still rarely go the way they're supposed to. I can see a score draw or even Man Utd sneaking the win. Both those results would be a disappointment.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Nearly forgot how much of a disaster the officials were for this game. Gary Neville being a dirty bastard that always got away with it, van Nistelrooy with a criminal tackle and Rooney with a dive. Mike Riley, the utter cunt. I wonder how much that red faced twat used to pay these dodgy refs. No wonder they won so much with such average players.

xD did he paid the ref when Ronaldo scored a beauty of a free kick and one of the most lethal counter plays involving park and ronnie ? Cant remember the year exactly. I expect the counter game to be a difference just like it was against that great liverpool defense last year. :ay:

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal - Monday 30th September, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived