talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The TF365 FM Renaissance Thread

football forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my final season attempting to win with only youth players, and I'm back in semis. This time against Bloem Celtic. Hopefully we finally go ahead and win it.

06c6a4635f5cd8722b4d3b5882a2193a.jpg

Nearly got dumped into CCC groups. Lost my best player and bottled the home leg but a last minute winner sees me go through to the Champions League groups again!

Fuck my life. I lost to FS Stars 5-1 in the second leg. I won the home game 2-0 and scored first in the second, then they just went ham and scored 5.

What's worse is that Coton Sport would have been the semi-finalist. :( 

Last season I won my first Champions League having only used players from my youth academy.

The next season I started buying players to try and defend my title, and we did exactly that!

0de7430bf2abb96211f21d85b964a0f1.png

• Subscriber

That really is a superb effort xD some progress even if it has taken a century. Imagine Juventus v Liphakoe in real life, would be astounded if it was single figures.

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

That really is a superb effort xD some progress even if it has taken a century. Imagine Juventus v Liphakoe in real life, would be astounded if it was single figures.

We were also missing our 3 best players and we had a couple clear cuts. So I'm happy with how things panned out despite losing.

Archived