• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga 2019/20 - Week 7 Fixtures - 27th-29th September 2019

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like anyone can beat anyone at the moment in La Liga, literally and we are  seeing a whole variety of results every week. While I believe La Liga is lacking from past years in terms of its attacking talent and big stars, it isn't short of entertainment or competitiveness still. It's very open really.

Villarreal seem to have a lot of goals in them this season for the record and Santi Cazorla looks in great shape. Arguably the best player in the league so far. In fact, it's not an argument, as he has been just that. 34, went to Villarreal after what seemed like a career threatening injury and then he is now starting every game and shining as much as anyone has in the league this season. Saying that, before going to Malaga, he lost a lot of pace from the speedy winger he once was and it was from there where he evolved in to what he became at Malaga, Arsenal and what we are seeing now at Villarreal. The Santi Cazorla who played for Villarreal in his first stint(and Recreativo) is a very different player to the one we have today, yet is equally as effective and important.

7 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

It seems like anyone can beat anyone at the moment in La Liga, literally and we are  seeing a whole variety of results every week. While I believe La Liga is lacking from past years in terms of its attacking talent and big stars, it isn't short of entertainment or competitiveness still. It's very open really.

Villarreal seem to have a lot of goals in them this season for the record and Santi Cazorla looks in great shape. Arguably the best player in the league so far. In fact, it's not an argument, as he has been just that. 34, went to Villarreal after what seemed like a career threatening injury and then he is now starting every game and shining as much as anyone has in the league this season. Saying that, before going to Malaga, he lost a lot of pace from the speedy winger he once was and it was from there where he evolved in to what he became at Malaga, Arsenal and what we are seeing now at Villarreal. The Santi Cazorla who played for Villarreal in his first stint(and Recreativo) is a very different player to the one we have today, yet is equally as effective and important.

I love him and I'm so glad to see him playing so well. 

4 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

His evolution as a footballer has been incredible really as he has had to change his style to continue being a top player and has had to overcome various serious injuries during his career. 

His son is special too... Can't wait to see him when he's a professional.

18 hours ago, Cicero said:

Haven't seen Hazard this un-influential since the 2015/16 season. This whole Real team is a mess. 

What else do you expected when a chelsea "great" is supposed to replace the greatest ex man utd and RM player ? It's too much too ask, even for Eden H. :what: benzema wasnt a mess, the guy season after season keeps being consistently one of the best strikers in the world. I would take him ahead of suarez everytime!

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

What else do you expected when a chelsea "great" is supposed to replace the greatest ex man utd and RM player ? It's too much too ask, even for Eden H. :what: benzema wasnt a mess, the guy season after season keeps being consistently one of the best strikers in the world. I would take him ahead of suarez everytime!

Or it shows how limited Zidane is as a manager :what:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived