talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

Hi there,

Old Liverpool Fan for over 20 years with Liverpool but just joined this forum..I normally hang out in the Official Liverpool Page for discussion but after last season CL Win and current form I started looking around for more discussions

Been to Anfield only once in my career during the Olympics, hope to make it pilgrimage an annual affair every year for this year forth

Thanks for letting me be part of the community

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Kop1982 said:

Hi there,

Old Liverpool Fan for over 20 years with Liverpool but just joined this forum..I normally hang out in the Official Liverpool Page for discussion but after last season CL Win and current form I started looking around for more discussions

Been to Anfield only once in my career during the Olympics, hope to make it pilgrimage an annual affair every year for this year forth

Welcome aboard chap 

On 29/09/2019 at 00:31, Kop1982 said:

Hi there,

Welcome. I spent a bit of time on the Liverpool boards but definitely like a more diverse community Luke this with a bit more banter.

Archived