talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things which irritate you during a game?

football forum

• Subscriber

What really annoys you? I hate it when a defender can clear a ball with his weaker foot. But tries adjusting his feet so he can clear with his stronger foot. They usually make a hash of it and end up conceding a goal.

With strikers who can take it early with their weaker foot but instead take the extra touches in order to get it onto their stronger foot. Usually allows the defenders to get back into position.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans, mainly. There’s just a large percentage of dickheads out there. 

The ones who sit eyeballing the opposition fans for 90, the ones who moan about absolutely every decision, the ones who get on players backs constantly and unnecessarily for 90, the ones who appeal for corners and penalties when they’re sat at the opposite end of the stadium and simply cannot see, the ones who shout incoherent nonsense throughout as if players are going to listen to John, 48, forklift driver and the ones who simply abuse opposition players for no other reason than them not playing for the side they support are just a few types of fans that are dickheads. 

• Administrator

Fans.

Had 2 bellends next to me today film themselves all game. They're the kind of people who are more worried about their own reactions to the game as opposed to watching it. Those vlogger types. Can't stand the cunts.

And fans just being dickheads in general, constantly moaning about stuff even though the team could be playing well and clearly trying their hardest. Even when we're winning they can be impatient fuckers and constantly expect us to win 5-0 each game with 100% passing, 100% shot accuracy, clean sheets etc.

When an attacking move loses all momentum due to the player with the ball having it on their weaker foot and being too limited to play the ball that you knew to be there. 

Especially annoying when it's one of those lefties with absolutely no right foot at all.

• Subscriber
On 29/09/2019 at 20:35, Smiley Culture said:

Fans, mainly. There’s just a large percentage of dickheads out there. 

The ones who sit eyeballing the opposition fans for 90, the ones who moan about absolutely every decision, the ones who get on players backs constantly and unnecessarily for 90, the ones who appeal for corners and penalties when they’re sat at the opposite end of the stadium and simply cannot see, the ones who shout incoherent nonsense throughout as if players are going to listen to John, 48, forklift driver and the ones who simply abuse opposition players for no other reason than them not playing for the side they support are just a few types of fans that are dickheads. 

On 29/09/2019 at 21:29, Stan said:

Fans.

Had 2 bellends next to me today film themselves all game. They're the kind of people who are more worried about their own reactions to the game as opposed to watching it. Those vlogger types. Can't stand the cunts.

And fans just being dickheads in general, constantly moaning about stuff even though the team could be playing well and clearly trying their hardest. Even when we're winning they can be impatient fuckers and constantly expect us to win 5-0 each game with 100% passing, 100% shot accuracy, clean sheets etc.

It's enough to put you off going to matches isn't it. There's some absolute cretin who sits two rows in front of me at Blundell Park and all he does all match is moan at our players (even if 3-0 up), shout at the referee (even when he's not made any questionable decisions) and generally conducts himself in a way I'd expect of my 6 year old nephew in the way he throws his arms up in the air at the slightest thing and goes in a massive sulk whenever things aren't going to his liking.

Generic professional commentary consisting of gossip, cliches, and banal insight.
Supporters that commentate the game to their friends/wife/child, usually guilty of the previous crimes.
Overpriced beer and food.
People that just toss their rubbish wherever they please despite the plethora of waste bins.
'Fans' that leave early to 'beat traffic'.
Fairweathers that jack up the ticket price due to demand.
Fans that think all sports and supporter group should generate a similar atmosphere. I'd rather creativity and a unique atmosphere but I understand it isn't always possible, something just happen organically and I believe they have to. An atmosphere/buzz/culture can't be forced.
Angry pricks with a chip on their shoulder. Getting wound up isn't passion or atmosphere, it's just being an emotional cunt.
Colours being too similar.

Archived