talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 17 - Japan

football forum

• Subscriber

Qualifying can be moved to Sunday before the race if need be. 

At this point it looks that Saturday might be a no-go for both FP3 and quali. The weather should improve a lot for Sunday but it's expected to stay windy.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, MUFC said:

Hope qualifying is delayed for hours so we can all get up and watch it lol.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

You can still get up and watch it. 

Not going to sleep in the first place :banana:

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

And THAT's why you're not a morning person! ^_^

Trust me; I tried for years xD Getting up early for school, then getting up even earlier to go to work before uni classes, then getting up early for work... Never worked for me. When I first started working remotely full-time I actually tried to adjust to a "normal" schedule; I would get up at 6:30 or 7am, make coffee, maybe have a small breakfast if I felt like it. Then put on some music and start working in order to be done with it around 4pm and enjoy the rest of the day - hit the beach, go out, have a few drinks, etc., then go to bed at around midnight. That worked for about two weeks and then it made me really miserable xD Can't beat your internal clock.

• Subscriber

Apparently if the conditions on Saturday don't allow any running the qualifying will be held on Sunday 9 a.m. local time. F4 support races on Sunday have been cancelled  in order to make room for it if needed (which will most likely be the case).

• Subscriber

Brilliant, will be a perfect all nighter with both quali at 4 and race at 8am and then a very lazy Sunday... The only challenge is not to consume too much of naughty drinks in between xD

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Brilliant, will be a perfect all nighter with both quali at 4 and race at 8am and then a very lazy Sunday... The only challenge is not to consume too much of naughty drinks in between xD

I'm going to see how that fits into my schedule. I have a marathon on Sunday morning, so I think it works out where I'll be up late-ish on Saturday night, and then run on Sunday. 

46 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Always love quali before a race on the same day.

True mate. I watch every qualifying session but sometimes you have to put stuff on hold to watch it. Sunday is much better.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived