The better place to talk football.

Round 17 - Japan

football forum

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nudge said:

Romain the real MVP of the no-action Saturday B|

I saw the interview where he said he's going to build a model. He actually did it, and it turned out very nice indeed. I respect the hell out of this activity, as I did it a lot as a teenager, and they mostly looked like shit xD

• Subscriber

I went to bed about 2 hours ago in order to take a nap before the quali and the race, safe to say it didn't work out. .. Spent the whole time lying in bed and (over)thinking about things and now just feel more tired than before xD:dam:

Just now, nudge said:

I went to bed about 2 hours ago in order to take a nap before the quali and the race, safe to say it didn't work out. .. Spent the whole time lying in bed and (over)thinking about things and now just feel more tired than before xD:dam:

Get some sleep. 

Just make sure you're ready for the race. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Get some sleep. 

Just make sure you're ready for the race. 

Nah... No point, can't sleep anyway. Should just have gone for beer and pizza directly instead of trying to act as a sensible adult xD

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Windy but bright blue skies and a completely dry track in Suzuka. 

EGtYcApU4AAp9cw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Come on, Max!

Is Max your favorite driver? 

I'd love to see Daniil do something in Qualifying today 

Just now, nudge said:

Kimi & Max... 

Max is certainly growing on me. He just started off so bad in my books because I started with the Netflix series, in which he looks like an immature prick. 

I think the 'cool' Kimi was before my time, so now I don't see what's so likable about him. 

I do find the current McLaren duo very likable, though. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Max is certainly growing on me. He just started off so bad in my books because I started with the Netflix series, in which he looks like an immature prick. 

I think the 'cool' Kimi was before my time, so now I don't see what's so likable about him. 

I do find the current McLaren duo very likable, though. 

To be honest Max did mature a lot in the last year or so; I personally liked him from the very beginning though as he was a breeze of fresh air in F1 that was turning a bit too boring both in terms of bold actions on track and driver personalities for me. Nevermind his immense talent.

Kimi is definitely past it; he's been one heck of a driver though and his talent is admirable. Other than that, he always came across as one of the few "normal" people in the F1 circus so that's a big part of the likeability factor for me. 

Sainz & Norris really seem to get on well :D For me it's easily the most harmonious driver pair out there. 

• Subscriber

I mean, I have a lot of time for Kubica. He was arguably the best driver in 2008 which was the first year I paid attention to F1. His comeback to the sport is one of the best stories I've seen in that time. But that crash just epitomises why he needs to leave it be after this year.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived