The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 Matchday 7 - October 4/5/6

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Are you watching it with German commentary? Jörg Dahlmann (Paderborn - Mainz) is so cringy :S

Yes xD I heard him commenting another game for the first time last week I think; was wondering if he has smoked something before the match xD 

Just now, nudge said:

Yes xD I heard him commenting another game for the first time last week I think; was wondering if he has smoked something before the match xD 

He was at Sport1 (DSF) before that. I was baffled when I heard that SKY are going to hire him. He is so bad.

Its over in Munich and to use an old English phrase (not modern meaning please!) What a gay day

Just had a quick look at Ruck's BL prediction list - we are all really a bunch of not very good predictors - to put it nicely - otherwise a bunch of w.....s

The worst 45 minutes today - DW has to do something about both Uth and Burgstaller or we will end with 0 and Koln could just pinch it - Commentators remarks that the two teams with best and worst September record played the first half and it was difficult to see which was which - just about right so far.

2 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Hoffenheim seem to be Bayerns bogey team. Always a tie or loss for the last few seasons. 

Schalke have the chance to move to the summit albeit it is congested at the top

Don't know where this fake news is from: last season Bayern won both matches 3-1 and the season before they won 5-2 at home only lost away at Hoffenheim in 2017/18.

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Don't know where this fake news is from: last season Bayern won both matches 3-1 and the season before they won 5-2 at home only lost away at Hoffenheim in 2017/18.

Apologies. Bayern did lose 2 games v hoffenheim back in 2017.  1:0 in April 2017 and 2:0 in September 2017

Still a better recent bundesliga record vs Bayern than most. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived