talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Server

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Either way im sure it tastes like ass. Different country, same recipe, still ass.

No, massive difference actually... it's two different beers. I'll let you figure out which one is piss xD 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

You've tasted ass?

bullets.gif

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

No, massive difference actually... it's two different beers. I'll let you figure out which one is piss xD 

Interesting. I know the same beers from different regions even let alone countries taste different but cant imagine a budweiser that tastes good..... If i ever make it over there Ill have to try it now. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Interesting. I know the same beers from different regions even let alone countries taste different but cant imagine a budweiser that tastes good..... If i ever make it over there Ill have to try it now. 

Yeah I believe the two still have an ongoing legal battle over the use of the name... The Czech Budweiser is a proper Czech style lager brewed under the beer purity law and has a protected status in the EU; nothing extraordinary but you can't go wrong with it for sure. Let me know if you want a bottle and I can post it to you. Whereas the American "Bud" is just an abomination... 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah I believe the two still have an ongoing legal battle over the use of the name... The Czech Budweiser is a proper Czech style lager brewed under the beer purity law and has a protected status in the EU; nothing extraordinary but you can't go wrong with it for sure. Let me know if you want a bottle and I can post it to you. Whereas the American "Bud" is just an abomination... 

I will absolutely take you up on that offer if its not a big deal?!

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Christ, I knew she was kinky, but........

Someone needs to catch up on their TF365 memes it appears xD

Archived