Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Adama Traore - Wolves to Man City?

Quote.thumb.png.65261621940e18b1996b3480740a1a33.png

Tottenham's senior players urged Jose Mourinho to sign Wolves attacker Adama Traore after the 23-year-old Spaniard impressed against them at Molineux on Sunday. (Football Insider)

"At Barcelona, it was a bit different. There wasn’t as much focus on defending and ‘doing your job’ when you didn’t have the ball."

"If I have to go to Madrid, I will go," was the player's response, which may have got some Los Blancos fans' attention.

"There was a misunderstanding with Barcelona. My departure was not the best, but I keep that story to myself."

Barto and the rest of the crooks at Barcelona are killing the club's main philosophy slowly but surely. I don't understand how they are allowed to continue running the club like its FIFA Career mode.. the paulinho third party scheme by Barto should have been enough to get rid of those rats. Highest wage bill year after year and still no CL trophy in 5 years. 

Wait... what's that got to do with Adama Traore?

I think Traore would be a perfect wide player in a Mourinho system tbh. Can see this happening if the Gareth Bale thing doesn't come off (and I wouldn't expect that too, since I don't think Levy would pay Bale's wages).

Quote.thumb.png.6f415058a60e7ca2bdef836ef97c2546.png

Wolves winger Adama Traore says he would have no issue in signing for Real Madrid despite his links to Barcelona. The Spanish 23-year-old came through the youth set-up at the Catalan club. (Jugones, via Goal)

He's improved. But not enough to play for Real Madrid. 

Traore and Real Madrid/Barcelona in the same sentence. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Still needs more consistency to be considered an option for a team like Man City in my opinion. 

Quote.thumb.png.43015c9948324f9c9c8e960f6f6642af.png

Two clubs 'lead' Liverpool in the race to sign Adama Traore - reports

Wolverhampton Wanderers winger Adama Traore has been heavily linked with clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester United Birmingham Live 1621801524_download(5).png.ff64ee4e0bce4cc5310ee8b5049d8e77.png

7 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Quote.thumb.png.43015c9948324f9c9c8e960f6f6642af.png

Two clubs 'lead' Liverpool in the race to sign Adama Traore - reports

Wolverhampton Wanderers winger Adama Traore has been heavily linked with clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester United Birmingham Live 1621801524_download(5).png.ff64ee4e0bce4cc5310ee8b5049d8e77.png

I feel Man City all over this transfer. Catalan and a direct replacement for Leroy Sane. He can also play at fullback and Pep loves fullbakcs.

football forum