talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Conspiracy Theories

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Some of them are, but I think you'd be surprised how many people actually believe it. The subreddit is funny though because they're all trolls.

I know their former vice president personally and he told me most of them were doing it for a laugh although there are a few who genuinely believe that crap, including the founder.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Randomly read a load of conspiracy stuff on Madeline McCann the other week. How true some of the "statements" were is something to look into but there was some damning stuff in there. 

Care to elaborate or share a link?

• 7 months later...

The Kola Superdeep Borehole (Russian: Кольская сверхглубокая скважина, Kolskaya sverkhglubokaya skvazhina) is the result of a scientific drilling project of the Soviet Union in the Pechengsky District, on the Kola Peninsula. The project attempted to drill as deep as possible into the Earth's crust. Drilling began on 24 May 1970 using the Uralmash-4E, and later the Uralmash-15000 series drilling rig. Boreholes were drilled by branching from a central hole. The deepest, SG-3, reached 12,262 metres (40,230 ft) in 1989 and still is the deepest artificial point on Earth.[1] The borehole is 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter.

In terms of true vertical depth, it is the deepest borehole in the world. For two decades it was also the world's longest borehole in terms of measured depth along the well bore, until surpassed in 2008 by the 12,289-metre-long (40,318 ft) Al Shaheen oil well in Qatar, and in 2011 by the 12,345-metre-long (40,502 ft) Sakhalin-I Odoptu OP-11 Well (offshore from the Russian island called Sakhalin).

On 5/2/2017 at 16:52, Tommy said:

We all know what happened to the Dinosaurs. 

sorry-rex-the-ark-is-full.jpg

i remembered a corny joke of mine involving the arc of noah - here goes -

during the Great Flood,  there was one event that wasn't mentioned.    since the flood would take months to dry out and the arc is too small or just enough room for each pair of animals in the world, God instructed and gave Noah the power to castrate all the males and keep their penises on a shelf with their respective names on them, that would prevent the animals from fucking and multiplying and endangering everyone with over capacity.       And so ...... after months afloat, the flood finally dried out and it's time for Noah to give back all the dicks of the animals .........................  Noah : " here you go dog"   .. Dog : " thank you noah " ...   Noah ; "here you go cat " ... cat ; " thank you noah" ... and so on and so forth ..... this activity fatigued Noah and he accidentally took the dick of the horse and gave it to the monkey .... the male monkey went on to complain " NOAH, THIS AIN'T MINE, IT'S TOO BIG ""  .... but the female monkey  whispered to the male monkey "" SHUT UP, JUST TAKE IT YOU FACKER """

1 hour ago, Azeem98 said:

Sounds like my bowels after I ate something too spicy. 

• 11 months later...

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

Albert Pike's letter from 1871 which was at display in the British Museum Library in London until 1977 allegedly. 

https://safenetforum.org/t/albert-pikes-three-world-war-letter-1871/22051

On 15/03/2019 at 17:25, Azeem said:

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

Albert Pike's letter from 1871 which was at display in the British Museum Library in London until 1977 allegedly. 

https://safenetforum.org/t/albert-pikes-three-world-war-letter-1871/22051

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That’s literally the goal of ISIS. To push us into a holy war, and us being the entire western world.

Religious fundamentalists in America (so probably all over the west, just more privately in less religious countries) also want the same thing.

These idiots all think a holy war in the Middle East is needed for the apocalypse to come. So they want a big destructive war that basically ends humanity.

These people are dangerous lunatics all cut from the same cloth.

Your thoughts ?

There is a much bigger game at play here people. The hidden poers who turned Islamic fundamentalism in a weapon and absolutely devastated Middle East and A-Stan, now want Christian fundamentalism to prosper. The bigger picture is the clash between Islamic and Christian civilizations.

what is the ultimate goal?  the ultimate goal is ULTIMATE CONTROL of every country, every people and every resource on this planet in the hands of a selected few. 

It is a plan by some extremely intelligent hidden powers. They have made a fool out of everyone by using the greatest weapons of all, which is the religious belief system of people.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Seems plausible as fuck tbh

Glad i'm not the only one 

That's just a part of the letter he also wrote that why and how will the first and second world war will start and end and it was exactly what happen. 

The credibility of the letter is questionable though as with all conspiracy theories. 

8 hours ago, Azeem said:

Robert Steele: New Zealand False Flag Event – Zionist Provocation to Disarm US White Nationalists and Start World War III?

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/20/robert-steele-new-zealand-false-flag-event-zionist-provocation-to-disarm-us-white-nationalists-and-start-world-war-iii/

I doubt Israeli gun manufacturers would back that though.

Does organized Religion count as a conspiracy? I guess that's more of a cult where it's generally only one person doing most of the lying and a bunch of idiots believing it.

I guess you could classify the Catholic Church's cover-up of pedophilia a conspiracy, but that's kind of been exposed at this point. 

I would classify trickle-down economics as a conspiracy, but I think most of the people who advocate it genuinely do believe what they're telling people.

20 minutes ago, Machado said:

Does organized Religion count as a conspiracy? I guess that's more of a cult where it's generally only one person doing most of the lying and a bunch of idiots believing it.

I guess you could classify the Catholic Church's cover-up of pedophilia a conspiracy, but that's kind of been exposed at this point. 

I would classify trickle-down economics as a conspiracy, but I think most of the people who advocate it genuinely do believe what they're telling people.

Technically a conspiracy is just a group of people planning a crime. So the Catholic Church definitely are a conspiracy.

I think the people that pay for politicians to push trickle down economics know what they’re doing in getting people to support shite that fucks them over, and maybe they’re all in on it together... but yeah I think that most “ordinary” people that believe in it really do believe it

Archived