talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League - Week 7 Table

• Administrator

Well, where the hell do we begin!?

A grand total of 366 points dished out across 22 players. A fantastic effort across the board! Most notably has to be @Lucas score of 24 points and 4 perfect scores, propelling him up 3rd place. Just ahead of him, @6666 retakes the lead ahead of @Batard by 2 points. 

@Michael moved up 6 spots from 13th to 7th with 23 points scored. I also scored 23 and moved up from 19th to 14th. 

Special mention to @CaaC (John) who moved up from 18th to 13th, scoring 21 points. While several predicted a 1-1 draw between Villa & West Ham, he went one better being the only one to predict a 2-2 draw instead.

10 points separating 1st to 8th.
10 points separating 5th to 15th!

More weeks like this and it could get even tighter. 

19-20 7.PNG

Also, has anyone seen @Pyfish :ph34r:?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

You and I were 1 goal away in one game from getting it. 

Imagine that, what a class week that would have been.

Was well in contention for Super 6 too on Saturday till the last 15mins. 

• Administrator
Just now, 6666 said:

Oh shit, I'm at the top. For some reason I thought I was somewhere in the middle. xD

I mean, if you want to swap with someone...

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

What's happened to the Champ @Bluewolf this year? Is he still playing?

xD Actually, through a cruel twist of fate @JOSHBRFC snatched victory from my grasp so he is the champ... If you care to look down, No, further than that, That's it just a bit more.... there I am in 20th place.. 

I got a pretty respectable 18 points this week which in any other week might have been great but not in a week where 6 others were hitting the 20+ mark.. just made mine seem bang average... but while there is breath in my body I will be fighting on... 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD Actually, through a cruel twist of fate @JOSHBRFC snatched victory from my grasp so he is the champ... If you care to look down, No, further than that, That's it just a bit more.... there I am in 20th place.. 

I got a pretty respectable 18 points this week which in any other week might have been great but not in a week where 6 others were hitting the 20+ mark.. just made mine seem bang average... but while there is breath in my body I will be fighting on... 

You're used to flirting with the mid table / lower table positions this season in the games and competitions aren't you? :twothumbsup: 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

You're used to flirting with the mid table / lower table positions this season in the games and competitions aren't you? :twothumbsup: 

You're my new best friend.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived