talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Son Heung-Min

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I would have him like a shot, he reminds me of South Korean, Park Ji-Sung, a former United m/f who became a legend at OT, even at 27 years old he would show up a lot of United's current m/f pricks. 

Park-Ji-sung-001.jpg?width=300&quality=8

In what way does he remind you of Park Ji-Sung, other than being Korean? They're nothing alike in how they play xD

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

In what way does he remind you of Park Ji-Sung, other than being Korean? They're nothing alike in how they play xD

Park Ji-Sung was more hardworking with a fantastic work rate, he was more like the South Korean Dirk Kuyt,  Son is more skillful and has more flair, so yeah I agree they are different players but play out wide. 

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Would warm the bench at Liverpool

That's our biggest issue now though. Nobody can really ratate with our front three without there being a massive drop in quality. 

Son would be perfect because he can literally play anywhere across the front three to a high standard. 

Honestly, hes my favourite player to watch outside my own team.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Lol, maybe, not as quick Park but just as hard-working, Park became a hero in his own land and I bet Son is too. :D

To echo the other LFC fans on here - if he's available I'd really hope we're in for him. He's a good player, he'd give us a lot of depth for the front 3 and would probably be challenging them for a starting place (although idk if he'd get it). And additionally, he's one of the few players out there that we could fit into Firmino's role and not have to change the system around too much imo - he'd fit in nicely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived