talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

September 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

This member was a popular choice when decided Member of the Month for September. It came as a bit of a surprise to me that he's not been on the podium yet as he's made quite the impression around the forum since he joined earlier this year.

The contributions in the Football League and across the forum which are good to read, a seemingly popular member across the forum and of course, the feel-good game (for most, not @DeadLinesman) that seems to encapsulated a lot of members and generated a lot of activity.

It gives us great pleasure to give this member not only his first win as MOTM, but his first time in the top 3! 

Congratulations to @Pyfish! Enjoy the accolade! 

We caught footage once the award was received, perhaps a message to the other competitors...

tenor.gif?itemid=5697683

In 2nd and 3rd place respectively were @Bluewolf and @Carnivore Chris!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Oooh look I have a cool little crown... 

Thank you for this prestigious honour. Now I've got what I wanted, I shall stop posting from this moment forth. It's been nice knowing you all!

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Congratulations. Since the great @Marc , I dont think there has been someone as deserving of the award as him. Hopefully he doesn't get snub for new member of the year as marc. :P

Yawn.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Congratulations. Since the great @Marc , I dont think there has been someone as deserving of the award as him. Hopefully he doesn't get snub for new member of the year as marc. :P

I hope you know Marc has been unbanned about 2 months ago. He's not coming back cos he couldn't be fucked to humiliate himself any longer to an audience that largely can't stand him.

Anyways congrats Pyfish! Well deserved winner of the award and am surprised he's not actually won it sooner :) 

3 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Thank you for this prestigious honour. Now I've got what I wanted, I shall stop posting from this moment forth. It's been nice knowing you all!

Don't pull a Hugh Jass on us xD

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

It's just like @Large and @Hugh Jass all over again :D

• The topic was unpinned

Archived