Oldham vs Cheltenham
Plymouth vs Scunthorpe
Port Vale vs Morecambe
Walsall vs Salford

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Looking to carry on our good league form into this match with Mansfield. Got to be careful we don't become complacent though like we usually do when we go on a good run of results.

Lincoln v Sunderland is the other match I'm interested in and disappointed Grimsby are at home otherwise I'd have gone as a Sunderland fan.

Oh god, Millwall away.

Never win there. They always raise their game for this one.

Crowd will be fired up singing Turkey songs like it's a derby game.Their players will be chomping at the bit as if we've murdered members of their family. Odd behaviour.

Just about scraped a draw last year, expect no better this time.

Bored at work, so wondered if you could do both Fulham and QPR games tomorrow. You can’t. You’ll definitely miss the end of Fulham and probably the start of QPR. 

The best you could get tomorrow from what I can find is Sporting Bengal United (they play in Mile End) v West Essex in the Essex Senior League or Dagenham & Redbridge v Barney at 3 and West Ham v Palace at 5.30. 

Proper dull day at work here, lads. 

Not quite panic stations yet but you can see them ditching Woodgate before long.

Middlesbrough won't want to fall too far behind the promotion race, especially the playoff picture because it's very hard to pull back unless you go on an Aston Villa type run.

Once you get to something like 15pts behind, you should be very concerned. They are going to be looking at roughly 10pts adrift of 6th by the end of the weekend.

I dont think, given there cut backs, Middlesborough expected promotion.

They're going through a big transition in terms of football style. Providing they're not flirting with relegation it should be a free hit for him. Next season will be when to judge him when Wing, Tavernier, Wood etc have had an extra season under there belt.

• Subscriber

Middlesbrough won't even be close this year.

I did have a feeling this would go totally tits up. Seems to be the flavour of the month appointing ex-players as managers.

18 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Bored at work, so wondered if you could do both Fulham and QPR games tomorrow. You can’t. You’ll definitely miss the end of Fulham and probably the start of QPR. 

The best you could get tomorrow from what I can find is Sporting Bengal United (they play in Mile End) v West Essex in the Essex Senior League or Dagenham & Redbridge v Barney at 3 and West Ham v Palace at 5.30. 

Proper dull day at work here, lads. 

Only proper one I have ever managed was last year, 12.30 at Boreham Wood then a 5.25 at Ebbsfleet United. Sadly both matches were utter shite and mustered one goal between them. Borehamwood is an awful place and proper soulless ground too. 

Anyway, fully expecting Mowbray to play centre forwards on the wing again today, Holtby and Rothwell to come on so late they cannot have an impact, Corry Evans to probably have his monthly run out and us to have the lion's share of chances and still somehow walk away without three points. 

12 minutes ago, tlr said:

Only proper one I have ever managed was last year, 12.30 at Boreham Wood then a 5.25 at Ebbsfleet United. Sadly both matches were utter shite and mustered one goal between them. Borehamwood is an awful place and proper soulless ground too. 

Why did you do those grounds of all out there?

Not a fan of either ground if I’m honest, nothing really about either of them that makes either memorable. 

11 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Why did you do those grounds of all out there?

Not a fan of either ground if I’m honest, nothing really about either of them that makes either memorable. 

Because it was a double header and I'd never done one before! Ebbsfleet's ground was OK, been to worse but certainly been to better; I love old school grounds but it was honestly felt like they'd given up on it, looked like something straight out of the 1970s. Boreham Wood is just awful, what a hole the entire place is.

35 minutes ago, tlr said:

Because it was a double header and I'd never done one before! Ebbsfleet's ground was OK, been to worse but certainly been to better; I love old school grounds but it was honestly felt like they'd given up on it, looked like something straight out of the 1970s. Boreham Wood is just awful, what a hole the entire place is.

Yeah, I’ve never done a two’er before, living on the doorstep of London, I should be able to do one with relative ease. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived