Mallorca vs Espanyol, 11.00
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Bilbao, 13.00
Real Valladolid vs Atletico Madrid, 15.00
Real Sociedad vs Getafe, 17.30
Barcelona vs Sevilla, 20.00

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was about to do this! xD had a busy week...

The Barça v Sevilla game is a must see!

After Barcelona's first away victory of the season (last weekend against Getafe) and the "remontada" against Inter Milan in thr Champions League, a win against Sevilla will bring back the status quo to La Liga where Barça is concerned due to the fact that even though Real Madrid have enjoyed the 1st spot for almost two weeks, nothing has been resolved there while the expectancy surrounding Barça's amazing squad seems to be now starting to motor. Let's see what happens...

Ter Stegen

Roberto -- Todibo -- Piqué -- Semedo

Arthur -- de Jong -- Vidal

Messi -- Suárez -- Dembélé

Griezmann and Busquets have been dropped for Vidal and Dembele, which isn't surprising considering how things panned out against Inter once the latter 2 came on mid-week. Tobibo also gets a start for the suspended Lenglet.

Vidal makes it 2-0. This is more the type of Barcelona you want to see to be honest. Semedo has been the stand out tonight and this is while playing in a position he doesn't feel 100% comfortable in, at left-back @Machado

Dembele now in on the act and it's 3. Sevilla getting ripped apart. Arthur also with 2 assists @El Profesor. The midfield of himself, de Jong and Vidal works brilliantly well going off the second half against Inter and this game.

I'm not going to make the accusation but help me out... What label should we put on Mateu Lahoz. I hate labelling, I mean it and have campaigned against it so many times. But there are actions you can execute in life where you DO access the eligibility to be a labelled person.

So what is Mateu Lahoz and should that red card be overturned?

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Suárez with an overhead kick to make it 1-0, class goal! Also a lovely cross by Semedo with his left foot. He's usually hesitant to use his left when playing at left back. 

Really sounds like he's coming back in to form, especially with the way his goals have gone in vs Inter and now last night.

43 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What a wonderful picture... Ever Banega (Sevilla) and Lionel Messi (Barça) sitting and chatting after the game inside the Camp Nou.

image.jpeg

Love that. Reminds me of Van Bommel, Van Bronckhorst and Deco all sitting in that farce of a game between Portugal & Holland. Iconic.

BPdm69RCUAAN8nu.jpg

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Really sounds like he's coming back in to form, especially with the way his goals have gone in vs Inter and now last night.

Love that. Reminds me of Van Bommel, Van Bronckhorst and Deco all sitting in that farce of a game between Portugal & Holland. Iconic.

BPdm69RCUAAN8nu.jpg

Especially in that game when you consider how it all went down on the field xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived