talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 1-2 Crystal Palace - Saturday 5th October, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Live on Sky Sports

Kick-off 17.30

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png      VS     821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png

Match History
Crystal Palace 1-1 West Ham
West Ham 3-2 Crystal Palace
West Ham 1-1 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 2-2 West Ham
West Ham 3-0 Crystal Palace

Head to Head
West Ham - 18 wins
Draws - 15
Crystal Palace - 7 wins

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to West Ham 1-2 Crystal Palace - Saturday 5th October, 2019

I wasnt one of the eight watching as I'm one of the eight on this forum that goes to matches :whistling:

I'm in the minority that actually likes The London Stadium. It obviously helps that we create an atmosphere but as a ground it doesnt deserve the grief it gets.

A massive win for us given our upcoming fixtures. This team are making a mockery out of my bottom three at November prediction. Martin Kelly is having the year of his life.

48 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I wasnt one of the eight watching as I'm one of the eight on this forum that goes to matches :whistling:

I'm in the minority that actually likes The London Stadium. It obviously helps that we create an atmosphere but as a ground it doesnt deserve the grief it gets.

A massive win for us given our upcoming fixtures. This team are making a mockery out of my bottom three at November prediction. Martin Kelly is having the year of his life.

I had you guys finishing quite high.

Pellegrini always makes excuses. Palace weren't lucky the goal was onside. 

I don't get this whole he's only a millimetre offside stuff. He's offside. If we say we will give a bit of tolerance people will moan if the ref gives an offside because it is only a millimetre over the tolerance.

• The topic was unpinned
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Went and played footy in South Africa when it had apartheid. Horrible gimp like all people from the south of England are. Hate how the Southern media lick his arse. Shit manager and a shit man.

Ah, the old bitter northern complex. What's bought this on this time? Jealous that we have 5G? Fifty pound notes? Straight teeth? 

18 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ah, the old bitter northern complex. What's bought this on this time? Jealous that we have 5G? Fifty pound notes? Straight teeth? 

You watch Mrs browns boys and gavin and Stacey you quob. 

He's a fucking horrible cunt and only the sun and the mail like him. Racist cunt. 

Archived