talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 2nd May - Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (1st Leg)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I wish!

But I know what's going to happen because of Real's voodoo on Atlético in the Champions League.

But Real Madrid will know they've been in two legs against Atleti. 

what?

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

you wish what?

Probably wishes Atletico will win the tie considering they have a poor record against Real in Europe as well as his conspiracy theory Uefa favors Real (which is bollocks as they favor Barca too) 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Probably wishes Atletico will win the tie considering they have a poor record against Real in Europe as well as his conspiracy theory Uefa favors Real (which is bollocks as they favor Barca too) 

yeah I thought as much, but it wasn't really in response to anything xDxD 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Well, according to some after the first leg vs Leicester, Atletico are favoured too.

The only reason people say all 3 teams are favoured in Europe is due to the fact that they aren't English clubs and people don't like it when non-Prem clubs dominate as that's not how it's supposed to be. Everything isn't going to plan when Spanish clubs, and not English ones, are dominating Europe.

Typical Real Madrid... Cross it cross it and cross it again. Although Carvajal is absolutely priceless. To think Florentino Pérez signed Danilo because he was Brazilian to replace him is the laugh of the century.

Carvajal for Real Madrid player of the season without a doubt. 

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

He's a yard offside when the first cross comes in. Forcing the defender to clear. That is offside. How the referees don't give it is beyond me.

Totally true. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I should have worded that better, I meant in the Champions League mate.

Totally agree regarding El Clasico, it was without doubt the return of CR-MH17.

Exactly mate... Don't fall for the bullshit, you're better than that. Right now there are three players that are the heart and soul of the game for Real and they are Modrić, Isco and fundamentally Caravajal. 

2 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

xD burn baby burn. Aye, if atletico keeps making the semis, they might become the second best spaniard team soon. 

There's nothing to burn my friend. I was watching football when you were still semen. Just read me and learn... ;)

• The title was changed to Tuesday 2nd May - Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived