talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 2nd May - Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (1st Leg)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An elbow to the back of the head? Surely that deserves a yellow no matter how weak it was? There is a time for physicality in sports and it's called tackling, intercepting, and headers. Not elbows to the back of the head.

28 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Exactly mate... Don't fall for the bullshit, you're better than that. Right now there are three players that are the heart and soul of the game for Real and they are Modrić, Isco and fundamentally Caravajal. 

Marcelo, more than anyone, he was the reason they won against both bayern and valencia

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

He's a yard offside when the first cross comes in. Forcing the defender to clear. That is offside. How the referees don't give it is beyond me.

Thought the exact same.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Thought the exact same.

It's not a shot at Real/Ronaldo, but this misinterpretation of the rule happens all the time. Defenders are forced to go for the ball, to defend it from an offside striker, but the referee never sees the forward as 'active'. It's infuriating to see happen again and again.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cure said:

I could cry. Why do I never realise these games are on. :/

Silence in the background when I could've heard Atléti tearing Real a new arsehole.

they've done nothing of the sort.

Real have been great, to be fair. Keeping Griezmann and Gameiro, especially the latter, fairly quiet. 

Right now as things stand at half time Atleti are very much in this. They need to compose themselves though and treat this as a La Liga game which is where on general they own Real.

Real Madrid can't create through the middle because they only have Isco on their own there and the front players Real have live off cross, cross and cross again.

If Atleti can narrow the game they'll scorenan away goal. Carvajal overall has been (once again for Real this season) their best player on the park. 

• Administrator
Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

+1 i wonder how many mods/admin. are going to make ronaldo their profile pic :34_rolling_eyes:

didn't know we had to? 

Come back when Ronaldo scores a last minute goal against Barca in the Camp Nou to win the game :) 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

they've done nothing of the sort.

Real have been great, to be fair. Keeping Griezmann and Gameiro, especially the latter, fairly quiet. 

Well as you can tell from that I've not been watching it. Heard it was on earlier but forgot. First-world problems... 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

didn't know we had to? 

Come back when Ronaldo scores a last minute goal against Barca in the Camp Nou to win the game :) 

Ronaldo got a 103rd minute winner against Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey Final. Not the same exactly but it's still a very important and impressive goal.

7 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

It's not a shot at Real/Ronaldo, but this misinterpretation of the rule happens all the time. Defenders are forced to go for the ball, to defend it from an offside striker, but the referee never sees the forward as 'active'. It's infuriating to see happen again and again.

There was another Real Madrid player behind Ronaldo, so Atleti would've had to clear anyway.

Just now, SirBalon said:

GOAT! Nothing more to be said. 

There is a lot to be said because they are different players, with different styles, that have had different peaks than each other. Who would I take in the last year? Ronaldo. Though Messi reached a height no player will top in 2011-12 season. No man is equal on different days

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

There is a lot to be said because they are different players, with different styles, that have had different peaks than each other. Who would I take in the last year? Ronaldo. Though Messi reached a height no player will top in 2011-12 season. No man is equal on different days

I have no idea what you're on about mate for the the first time ever. I was taking the piss. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 2nd May - Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived