talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 2nd May - Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (1st Leg)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronaldo may have been a big game player but Neymar has shown much more ability than him this season. I'd have him on top.

6 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Ronaldo may have been a big game player but Neymar has shown much more ability than him this season. I'd have him on top.

So has a handful of footballers. Ronaldo hasn't been a player that relied on 'football' ability since 2014. As a goal scorer, Ronaldo has been the best, even though a few have been offsides. 

• Administrator

For how shit Benzema has been in front of goal tonight, he made light work of Godin to help set up that Ronaldo goal. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

So has a handful of footballers. Ronaldo hasn't been a player that relied on 'football' ability since 2014. As a goal scorer, Ronaldo has been the best, even though a few have been offsides. 

Thats Incredible considering he isn't even close to being the top scorer in Spain this season and that's about scoring goals. 

I say this and he scores another. xD

But I maintain it. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Well, he just scored now. Decent goal, but football isn't all about scoring goals, otherwise Bas Dost would be the best player in the world. 

For me there's been no player better than Neymar this season, but of course the media will continue to brainwash people to make people think that the best 2 players are Messi and Ronaldo and that those are the only top 2 players. That's not aimed at you by the way. 

58 minutes ago, Spike said:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world this season. Messi will always be my favourite but Ronaldo has been the big game winner.

Have you seen El Clasico? :coffee:

Atletico and Simeone need to hang their heads in shame. Such a terrible, absolute terrible approach to a fucking CL semi Final. So conservative, 2nd to everything, poor final ball and showing no ideas or cohesion in the final third. They need a goal to take something for the 2nd leg but its looking unlikely. Embarrassing display of football from them, especially when you factor the fact you would think they would want some revenge. 

• Administrator

Atletico and Simeone need to hang their heads in shame. Such a terrible, absolute terrible approach to a fucking CL semi Final. So conservative, 2nd to everything, poor final ball and showing no ideas or cohesion in the final third. They need a goal to take something for the 2nd leg but its looking unlikely. Embarrassing display of football from them, especially when you factor the fact you would think they would want some revenge. 

I don't think it's been that. Real have just been far superior in pretty much all departments. 

The lack of ideas from Atletico is frustrating, though. 

I agree. This is a repeat of their semi final some years back where Simeone decided to be very conservative. What happens is that the players can't change their chip after obviously training for this all week. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't think it's been that. Real have just been far superior in pretty much all departments. 

The lack of ideas from Atletico is frustrating, though. 

Nah not for me. Atletico are sitting back and inviting them. There have been instances where Real lost the ball where any top team would of punished them, but Atletico are lacking to create anything from it. Terrible in the final third. 

4 minutes ago, Asura said:

Did atletico string more than 3 passes today, what a horrible performance

We were shite under Mourinho last season, and this performance looks on par with it. Horrid. 

Show some dignity and balls for fuck sake. Show some fight or urgency. You are up against your town rivals who have mugged you off in Europe 3 years running, have some pride. Kinell Atletico are horrible. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Real cules don't consider Neymar their best player all because he is a crybaby and the perfect prove is the three game ban he received.

this makes no sense. albeit i am not surprised. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 2nd May - Real Madrid 3-0 Atletico Madrid (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived