The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd - Sunday 6th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Everytime I watch Fred play football I wonder how he got this far as a footballer.

Wasn't he like £60m? It's pretty bad that there's so much wrong at United that this barely gets a mention because most clubs would be getting slated weekly for that.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Wasn't he like £60m? It's pretty bad that there's so much wrong at United that this barely gets a mention because most clubs would be getting slated weekly for that.

I think thats ridiculous money for the amount of mediocrity he brings to a team. Can't keep the ball, loses it and has a poor touch, can't link with anyone and is generally not a very good footballer. I doubt anyone really cares because there are players on a bigger wage bill that get the headlines.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I think thats ridiculous money for the amount of mediocrity he brings to a team. Can't keep the ball, loses it and has a poor touch, can't link with anyone and is generally not a very good footballer. I doubt anyone really cares because there are players on a bigger wage bill that get the headlines.

Mediocrity is a bit generous. You can trust my opinion too, as an Everton fan I'm something of an expert on mediocrity.

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently Mourinho wanted him instead of Fabinho, which obviously worked out well for us.

Also wanted Peresic and Willian in addition to Matic and Fred. 

He would've genuinely turned United into a mid table club. Matter of fact, he's already done some long term damage to United. 

• Subscriber

Our son's just rung me up and had a little dig & laugh saying "Cheers pops, United getting beat by Newcastle has put the toffee's in the relegation zone..." I guessed he would say something like that with Pool sitting on top of the pile undefeated. 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd - Sunday 6th October, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived