talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 5-6th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of Emery's cowardly style in the league but 3rd is probably the highest we can finish and currently we're there. It's in the most boring, unsatisfying way possible but we're there. I guess he deserves some credit for that but we're capable of playing better.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Nah I'm not having this 'its Liverpools title' talk.

There are 30 games to go, 90 points to play for and we still have City to play home and away. 

It's way too early to be talking about titles yet.

On less you collapse, you have already won it  ..one week we are winning 8-0 and the other losing to shite like wolves & norwich, for what ever reason we are not playing like the last 2 seasons

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

On less you collapse, you have already won it  ..one week we are winning 8-0 and the other losing to shite like wolves & norwich, for what ever reason we are not playing like the last 2 seasons

You say that and I think we’re one player getting injured away from capitulating and losing a game or two which then opens up the opportunity for you’ll to come back into the race. 

The worst part of this now is the international break coming along and that has never been kind to the players in terms of injuries. 

43 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Nah I'm not having this 'its Liverpools title' talk.

There are 30 games to go, 90 points to play for and we still have City to play home and away. 

It's way too early to be talking about titles yet.

Yep. They're more than capable of going on the sort of run we're currently on and we'll go through a bad patch at some point

1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Horrendous performance again, absolutely shit in the second half. Just don't have anything about us, time wasting and holding on to a 1-0 at home to Bournemouth is just embarrassing. Emery needs to start doing better here, results have been good enough but we are looking lost out there. Really concerning performance. 

Arsenal look great in the cup as they are not playing such a slow laboured midfield with Xhaka,  also Pepe is poor very poor, he offers nothing at all, he makes no forward runs and was right to be taken off.  Martinelli should start from now, he has a lot of energy and looks very hungry unlike Pepe that was bought for huge sums of money because he dribbled around a few French farmers last season.  I am still not happy that he was given a penalty the other week, Auba should of taken it.  We have no leaders in the team its like a free charity ride for some players,  I remember when Forlan never scored and Man Utd got a penalty, Forlan took the ball and was going to take it until Roy Keane steamed in and took the ball off him and said you need to earn the right to take one.  

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Emery needs to go if Arsenal don't secure top 4. They are probably the only club where their squad is built for immediate success. Especially when you compare them to us, United, Spurs, and Leicester. 

Emery doesn't know his best XI that is the huge problem, his tactics also have gone completely out of the window, it shows also he is not good at making decisions when he let the players decided who the captain is which is very strange. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived