• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 5-6th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I mean it's probably pricks like this that makes me detest most Midland clubs. 

To just come on and call us 'cunts'. Well, must have been fuckin dragged up.

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Most definitely a prick. You only have to read his posts elsewhere to see it

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Oh he's an absolute dick mate. No time for him whatsoever.

Lol lads I’m just giving my honest opinion, evertonians can take banter or criticism Liverpool fans can’t its like the entire fan base has small man syndrome 

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’ve got to remember mate. United used to get last minute wins and pens because they were favoured, the refs were on their side and they never deserved it. Amazingly, it’s now happening to Liverpool, but it’s because they’re the best team in the league and they deserve it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Agree. This was a Fergie's United penalty for me. In other words the refs thought process was "there was some appearance of contact, and they're the top team at home and need a goal, I'd be pasted if it was a nailed on pen and didn't pay it" so that's enough for him to blow the whistle.

Leicester had some decent chance although the balance of play was hugely with us. Adrian made a good save, and did well when Vardy was through on goal. Both of those could have been goals for them.

Overall, just thrilled we kept that winning start to the season going.

• Subscriber

The problem is we barely had any chances. We did a lot of things well but Vardy must've been pretty fucked off with what we served up going forward for most of that.

I thought we'd make the top six before that and still think we will after it (even more so with some of the other results) but I think with another wide forward we could've been even better this year. I think it's too easy to shut us out.

The xG stat today is embarrassing and it's quite telling.

On the penalty today I think a very good point has come from this - you've legitimised diving and simulation to the point any contact means it's a foul regardless and yet now we have VAR, we continue to just accept this? We're using VAR to legitimise diving rather than cut it out. It's pretty backwards.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s Liverpool mate overreacting is standard tbh. 

I spent 18 months on Merseyside world of difference between blues and reds, blues are on this planet reds are cunts. 

I dont even agree with this because our fans are fuckheads in my experience but kudos for the utter triggerness this post has already caused.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol lads I’m just giving my honest opinion, evertonians can take banter or criticism Liverpool fans can’t its like the entire fan base has small man syndrome 

Superb :congrats:. Everton fans can't suffer anything from the words of others that hasn't already been inflicted upon them by their own beloved shite Blues anyway.

You do have a point on Big Red having cumulative small man syndrome though. You should see how triggered they get whenever anyone in this forum dares to argue that an Everton prospect is only "very shit" instead of "the worst player in the history of the world in that position". An astounding inferiority complex for a team that's won the Champions League twice in my relatively short lifetime. Almost enough to make me wish the cunts would just hurry up and win the Prem so they can finally feel secure in calling themselves an elite club at long last.

If any Reds are still reading this post and taking it remotely seriously then I'd just like to clarify that I've been on the ale and all I have to say to you is :ph34r: :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake::ph34r::219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: and shame on you if you're even remotely hot under the collar over the first two paragraphs.

5 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Never met an Evertonian clearly.

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Never met an Evertonian clearly.

You a scouser mike? 

4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I dont even agree with this because our fans are fuckheads in my experience but kudos for the utter triggerness this post has already caused.

Every team has knobs that follow them, but on balance up there Evertonians were more humble, Liverpool were very much small man syndrome of course I’ve had experiences of the opposite for both. 

7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

What do you want me to say? .... people from the Midlands speak like they have a mouth full of plums? 

Yeah anything is better than “shhhh”

Mané is class. One of those players, who as an opposing fan, has you putting your hands over your face whenever he gets the ball. He's much more frightening in general than Salah for me. He went down a bit easily yesterday though for the pen, but you can't expect anything else in the modern game. 

Liverpool will win the league this season as they know how to grind out wins when the going gets tough and that's the making of champions. The only things that can go against them now are injury problems, or potentially burning themselves out. 

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

You a scouser mike? 

Other side of the water but my dad still lives over there. You can't even have a sensible football conversation without them foaming at the mouth. Never mind a bit of banter. A few exceptions aside

Just saw the foul on Salah. It’s cynical but it’s nothing more than a yellow. Fabinho has done that kind of tackle plenty of times for us. Shouts for a red are ridiculous. Edit: they just showed the slo motion which makes it look bad, but it really isn’t a red card. 

It’s a definite pen. Mane plays it up big time but Albrighton is a fucking clumsy idiot for what he did. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

That's after the ball is kicked? 

I was being facetious and not in any way serious xD 

Even so, Lallana doesn't make up that amount of ground in the split second Milner kicks the ball.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived