• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cillian Murphy Appreciation Thread

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fantastic actor. Probably first time I took notice of him was 28 days later and then the Batman reboot later on. One of my favourite bits of his was the death by exile stuff in the third Batman movie. He was great in his limited role in Dunkirk as well playing the shellshocked soldier. Naturally he owns the Peaky Blinders from start to finish with the one and only Tom Hardy able to match his on screen presence.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 08/10/2019 at 08:49, IgnisExcubitor said:

I liked him in the wind that shake the barley and Red eye. Thought he did a terrific job in Red Eye, which continues to be an underrated thriller. 

Don't think I have seen that film Red Eye but it doesn't look too bad, might see if I can dig that up on Netflix, looking at him in the trailer with his long hair and baby face you wouldn't think he ended up playing Tommy in Peaky Blinders.  xD

On 21/10/2019 at 22:42, CaaC (John) said:

Don't think I have seen that film Red Eye but it doesn't look too bad, might see if I can dig that up on Netflix, looking at him in the trailer with his long hair and baby face you wouldn't think he ended up playing Tommy in Peaky Blinders.  xD

You should. It's a smart thriller. 

Archived