talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Could you live with yourself??

football forum

Just reading through the Health & Fitness thread and reading through what @nudge was saying about doing every kind of squats possible reminded me of the episode in Red Dwarf where Rimmer made a duplicate of himself because he felt Lister was dragging him down with his lazy ways.. So his duplicate had him doing exercises until the late hours so on and so forth... Anyway, it didn't take long for Rimmer to have a major fallout with himself... xD

Here they are in the cinema scene... 

So the question is, if you had an exact duplicate of yourself to spend time with how long would it be before you both fell out with each other or do you think you would get along like a house on fire?? 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/10/2019 at 20:44, nudge said:

I'm quiet and don't like talking much and I like people who are similar so I think I'd do just fine with myself xD 

Yea, but what happens when quiet laid back you clashes with outgoing spirited drinking you??? 

On 03/10/2019 at 20:51, Stan said:

I'd get seriously annoyed with myself. I realise I have annoying habits and also get annoyed easily so it's not a good combination xD 

I think I would probably clash with myself... when chill out me clashes with getting something done and finished me.. 

On 04/10/2019 at 03:40, Berserker said:

Easily, it would be awesome, would make my clone do all the things i don't like doing. :P

If you don't like doing some things then your copy won't want to do them either, see True Blues answer... 

On 04/10/2019 at 09:20, CaaC (John) said:

I would look in a mirror of myself and smash the fuck out of it. 

Vampire blood in the family?? 

On 04/10/2019 at 10:40, True Blue said:

Two nervous lazy bastards? Nah wouldn't work.

Just an extra mouth to feed then.. 

On 04/10/2019 at 11:11, Pyfish said:

Someone to hang around with and play FIFA. Sounds great.

It's also an extra hand for wa... washing up.

Don't you think they would have enough er.. washing up of their own to be getting on with.. 

2 hours ago, Inverted said:

So long as myself had a laptop I don't think he'd be that hard to live with.

2 Sheldon Coopers??? 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, but what happens when quiet laid back you clashes with outgoing spirited drinking you??? 

To be fair it does happen even without having a clone xD 

The drinking one always wins.

I think so... but I have no idea to be honest. What happens if I come home from work and there's a drunk version of me just being an utter twat back at home? Do I get as drunk as he is and get on his level? Do I get annoyed with him? Do I just go to a different room?

Fuck if I know.

On 03/10/2019 at 21:44, nudge said:

I'm quiet and don't like talking much and I like people who are similar so I think I'd do just fine with myself xD 

Pretty much the same, except for some reason, I am a morning person. Boy, do I like to talk in the morning. I've already annoyed several people with that, but there's something about mornings that makes me talkative. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pretty much the same, except for some reason, I am a morning person. Boy, do I like to talk in the morning. I've already annoyed several people with that, but there's something about mornings that makes me talkative. 

I can certainly relate to these people xD Absolutely hate having to engage in any conversation early in the morning and even more so if it's with someone too enthusiastic and happy xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I can certainly relate to these people xD Absolutely hate having to engage in any conversation early in the morning and even more so if it's with someone too enthusiastic and happy xD 

You'll make a great wife one day. xD

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yeah - I'm with you on this. I wake up around 4:30am each morning, doesn't matter what I'm doing. 

My wife used to be able to sleep until noon, but having a kid changes that whole routine. So she's usually up by 6 on the weekdays, and then I let her sleep in on the Weekends which means she's up around 9-9:30am. 

Our kid wakes up each morning at 6am for some reason, and I always go and get her, give her some water, cook her breakfast, change her, and then we either play or go for a walk, all before the wife is up. 

Archived