talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Most disappointing team of the season thus far?

Who sucks most  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who sucks most

• Tottenham
    • Chelsea
    • Watford
    • Wolverhampton
    • Everton
    • Manchester United

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Man City have had some pretty significant injuries. Then again on the flip side Liverpool did lose Alisson and they were fine.

We've been without Matip for a few weeks too and he's not expected back for another few weeks I don't think. This thinking that Liverpool don't get injuries to important players is bullshit

I think the consensus answer has to be Spurs. CL finalists and tipped to challenge for the title... but instead look bang average. And that's after they brought in some good players as well. Gotta be a disappointment for their fans.

I'd say Manchester United have to be up there - I think after Solksjaer's start as an interim manager, despite the drop-off once he got the job full time, if you're a United fan you'd have to be hoping for better. But they look like an absolutely midtable side that's nowhere near creative enough to be playing at the level they'd hope to.

Man United are a weird one because the media hyped them up with their moronic, vomit-inducing, nostalgic shite, but every reasonably discerning fan, including a large chunk of United fans, could see that they really were not that great under Solskjaer at any point. 

2 hours ago, Inverted said:

Man United are a weird one because the media hyped them up with their moronic, vomit-inducing, nostalgic shite, but every reasonably discerning fan, including a large chunk of United fans, could see that they really were not that great under Solskjaer at any point. 

On here a lot of people weren't necessarily saying solskjaer was doing a great job but that utd had good players and that his early results were because of having good players. Now they are saying utd have shit players. Changing the goalposts I think.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

United are a weird one. Only because everyone said we were shite last season, still think we’re shite now, yet we’re disappointing and underachieving. Can’t have it both ways ffs.

You’re underachieving as a club, as a team, not so much 

• Subscriber

I don't remember people really having high expectations of United this season. Maybe compete for top four if Chelsea struggled with their transfer ban but I dont think anyone was calling them title contenders. Might have seen one or two getting carried away after the 4-0 over Chelsea but that's all.

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't remember people really having high expectations of United this season. Maybe compete for top four if Chelsea struggled with their transfer ban but I dont think anyone was calling them title contenders. Might have seen one or two getting carried away after the 4-0 over Chelsea but that's all.

@Teso dos Bichossaid Utd were far superior to Liverpool. He said Klopp is a fraud and that we should all trust the process :eek:

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Panna King said:

Arsenal, because they actually  bought some decent attacking players that looked like they could rip the league up but Arsenal are one of the lowest scores in the league.

I was going to come in and say similar. You've got firepower yet can't attack. It's abysmal.

Archived