The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Stick with Azeem

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.

1. How old are you?

2. What football clubs do you follow the most closely?

3. What brought you to internet forums in the first place.

4. Have you ever been to western Europe or America?

5. What is your main insight about the people you interact with from those locations compared to in your everyday life?

6. If you won $10 million USD what would you do with it?

7. If you could be passionately kissed by any woman in the world who would it be and why?

8. Favourite movie

9. Do you play football and are you any good at it?

10. How much do you weigh?

11. Do you like the beach?

12. What are your views on climate change?

• Administrator

Have you lived in Pakistan all your life?

If you could live in a different country, which one would it be and why?

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

If football didn't exist, what sports would you take an interest in?

Do/can you cook?

Snog, Marry & Avoid 3 of the following - @nudge, @Dan and @Toinho

Favourite TV programmes?

What were your most & least favourite subjects at school?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Ok.

1. How old are you?

2. What football clubs do you follow the most closely?

English League, its easily and widely available here.I more follow the league then any particular club(s) 

3. What brought you to internet forums in the first place.

4. Have you ever been to western Europe or America?

No but i have family in US

5. What is your main insight about the people you interact with from those locations compared to in your everyday life?

6. If you won $10 million USD what would you do with it?

I'll invest and become a ruthless capitalist then get into politics and secretly run the country  

7. If you could be passionately kissed by any woman in the world who would it be and why?

My first and long lasting crush but she's a bit older then me and by the looks of it she ain't into younger boys so that will probably never happen, Sad 

8. Favourite movie

Right now Joker

9. Do you play football and are you any good at it?

Only with my friends and circle but played in Uni and school futsal/football tournaments before, I'm the kind of player who really works hard and plays passionately so that i look good when i'm not that naturally talented like Thomas Mueller maybe. 

10. How much do you weigh?

70.4 kg BMI 20-21 

11. Do you like the beach?

Not so much, if i were to go for the sake of enjoying the nature then mountains/hill stations attract me a lot then beaches cause they aren't crowded.

12. What are your views on climate change?

As being from a country that doesn't has much of a carbon footprint on the bigger stage it's not what i hear or concerned about as the top priority but it's defiantly a big issue for the whole planet but the world is not dying because of "climate change". I think it isn't as bad and urgent as doomsday alarmists make it out to be. I'm more concerned about a global conflict breaking out.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yes born n bred here and probably will breed here as well

Let's see for the next 20 years i would like to build a career and if i have to move for that it would defiantly be a more developed part of the world but i would want to move somewhere that is culturally similar and also has a sound football culture, so Turkey  

Two elder sisters and a younger brother

If football didn't existed then Field Hockey which i already follow a bit. Great sport to play and watch, i sometimes enjoy it more then football cause the amount of skills you have to show with the hand eye coordination is more often then what a football player has to show where its more about first touch and passing for the most part.

Do/can you cook?

Only breakfast and simple lunch but i'm considering to learn it, its a life skill and you should be able to feed yourself properly  

Marry - Toinho 

Snog - Dan

Avoid - nudge 

Favourite TV programmes?

Don't really watch much TV but used to like Prison Break a lot and recently my friend has got me into watching Peaky Blinders 

Physics, really liked how even a simple action like throwing a ball can be put into formulas and stuff. Algebra of all kinds and Trigonometry were also my strong points

Hated Chemistry and History too boring for my taste.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Yes born n bred here and probably will breed here as well

Let's see for the next 20 years i would like to build a career and if i have to move for that it would defiantly be a more developed part of the world but i would want to move somewhere that is culturally similar and also has a sound football culture, so Turkey  

Two elder sisters and a younger brother

If football didn't existed then Field Hockey which i already follow a bit. Great sport to play and watch, i sometimes enjoy it more then football cause the amount of skills you have to show with the hand eye coordination is more often then what a football player has to show where its more about first touch and passing for the most part.

Do/can you cook?

Only breakfast and simple lunch but i'm considering to learn it, its a life skill and you should be able to feed yourself properly  

Marry - Toinho 

Snog - Dan

Avoid - nudge 

Favourite TV programmes?

Don't really watch much TV but used to like Prison Break a lot and recently my friend has got me into watching Peaky Blinders 

Physics, really liked how even a simple action like throwing a ball can be put into formulas and stuff. Algebra of all kinds and Trigonometry were also my strong points

Hated Chemistry and History too boring for my taste.

Just a quick disclaimer - we don't all speak like they do in Peaky Blinders but I think you're more than intelligent enough to know that xD 

Hated History at school as well. It always used to be that someone would like/hate Geography or History - it never seemed to be that you could like both! I loved geography though and the teacher that we had did play a big part in that. Plus I just loved learning about the world we live in and how it came to be etc.

Apart from your Mum who doesn't count have you ever kissed a female??? 

Is your recent 'Lesbian' revelation just an attempt to get closer to other females instead of through a pair of binoculars??? 

When you are out stalking women late in the night does your Mum call you up asking where you are and what time you will be home??? 

Are you a lawbreaker or a law abiding citizen??? 

From 1 to 10 what do you reckon your street cred is in your area??? 

Do you belong to a 'gang' or are you a bit of a loner??? 

How much time on average do you spend on the internet each day??? 

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Apart from your Mum who doesn't count have you ever kissed a female??? 

Is your recent 'Lesbian' revelation just an attempt to get closer to other females instead of through a pair of binoculars??? 

When you are out stalking women late in the night does your Mum call you up asking where you are and what time you will be home??? 

Are you a lawbreaker or a law abiding citizen??? 

From 1 to 10 what do you reckon your street cred is in your area??? 

Do you belong to a 'gang' or are you a bit of a loner??? 

How much time on average do you spend on the internet each day??? 

No, but other females have kissed me 

Ah so you know 

Usually the woman i stalk their Mum tell them to be back by 12 midnight so she knows i won't be back by then 

Law abiding by nature but when others aren't really following the rules then i'm not really arsed to follow them either

7, i'm fairly known in my neighborhood but i don't participate in the most cliquish of things all the times

Bit of a loner

If you count those five minute scrolling of facebook and twitter thirty times a day :D plus this forum and some YouTube then i'll say 6-8 hours approx  

Do you live in a big city in Pakistan?

How would you describe life in Pakistan? Any complaints? 

What's the most beautiful aspect of your country, and what's not so cool?

What countries would you like to visit most?

How's the cuisine in Pakistan, and what would you say is your most traditional dish?

• The topic was locked

Archived