• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Stick with Azeem

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
  • Whats your favorite YouTube video right now?
  • Who has been the worst treated Pakistani music artist according to you and why do you think they deserved more?
  • If you could fix one thing about field hockey as a sport what would it be and why?
  • Are you going to take me to that arcade where all the great Pakistani players go for Tekken tournaments if I come up there?

Do you drive in Pakistan or nah?

If you could take a shit in any member of the forum's bed while they were sleeping and they'd never have any idea who did it and instead would think they shat the bed... who's bed would you poop in?

Best TV show?

Do you play any computer/video games, if so... which ones do you like best?

19 hours ago, Harry said:

Why did you skip two of my questions?

First one, i was like 16 when i joined so yeah i had plenty of free time and was curious to meet people from other places and football seemed the best way of doing it. 

What was the other :ph34r:

19 hours ago, Tommy said:

Do you live in a big city in Pakistan?

Grew up in a small city but I've spend quite a time in major urban areas and currently living in one

How would you describe life in Pakistan? Any complaints? 

It's definitely not like what an average white western thinks as, like we all have lives, jobs, family etc regarding conplaints then they are the usual third world problems lack of order, law, social services etc

What's the most beautiful aspect of your country, and what's not so cool?

The people, after what the country has been through people are still positive and happy for the most part. As growing up in a period when there were no international sports happening at all and as a sports fan that was very uncool.

What countries would you like to visit most?

Countries that have historical and natural tourism even if they aren't much developed. 

How's the cuisine in Pakistan, and what would you say is your most traditional dish?

Mostly like North Indian cuisine but a bit of Iranian/Middle Eastern touch as well in Western parts low spices, more meat and less bread etc 

Quite a few Nihari, Haleem, Biryani, but most of them are the shared cuisine of the Sub-continent 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Do you remember what your first impressions of when you first joined the site?

It was very good, most other forums i saw were either inactive or only had people from a certain part of the world but TFF was quite active and had some sound members from diff places and it wasn't such a big forum so i really liked it

39 minutes ago, Mel81x said:
  • Whats your favorite YouTube video right now?
  • Who has been the worst treated Pakistani music artist according to you and why do you think they deserved more?
  • Good question, I'd say the lot of early 2000s has like literally been forgotten Junoon, Strings, Haroon, Sajjad Ali, Fakhir, Junaid Jamshed. These people never got the stardom as the likes of Atif Aslam.
  • If you could fix one thing about field hockey as a sport what would it be and why?
  • The over reliance on penalty corners in the modern game, players nowadays rarely take the risk to shoot. Maybe if they can make the goals a bit wider this will encourage shots and produce some great saves as well.
  • Are you going to take me to that arcade where all the great Pakistani players go for Tekken tournaments if I come up there?
  • Sure i can learn some tips from you as you obviously are better at it than me

40 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do you drive in Pakistan or nah?

If you could take a shit in any member of the forum's bed while they were sleeping and they'd never have any idea who did it and instead would think they shat the bed... who's bed would you poop in?

Best TV show?

Do you play any computer/video games, if so... which ones do you like best?

Yes

Devil Dick Willie he might as well taste it as well like the ashes

Don't watch much but Prison Break was quite good

Yes, i really like a good indie game, they don't usually have that much resources so if it's good then it will stand out.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:
  • Good question, I'd say the lot of early 2000s has like literally been forgotten Junoon, Strings, Haroon, Sajjad Ali, Fakhir, Junaid Jamshed. These people never got the stardom as the likes of Atif Aslam.

I can get behind that because I think the 2000s were almost revolutionary in terms of Pakistani artists breaking the scene in those particular genres mentioned. Junoon still holds some good memories for me as the vocals were about as smashing as the riffs they created. 

• The topic was locked

Archived