talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's World Prediction League - Week 10 Table

football forum

• Administrator

Division 1 - Round Up

While @Pyfish still remains top of the pack, the lead has dramatically reduced! A lead of 11 in Week 6 has been cut down to a solitary 1 point - @Bluewolfwith 15 points this week is in second and chasing down well, with @Mel81x not far behind - the latter with a top score of 17 along with 2 perfect scores. @RandoEFC did well with 16 points in a tricky week to predict scores for. @londonerlilie missed a week and drops 3 places.

@CaaC (John) passes over the wooden spoon to @Spike, who only scored 6 points. 

Div 1 - 10.PNG

Division 2 - Round Up

Absolutely no change anywhere in Division 2! Top 3 score 12 points each so @nudge remains ahead of @Harry and @SirBalon.

I top-scored with 14 points in a round where similar scores were attained. 

Div 2 - 10.PNG

***NOTICE***

There'll be a 2-week break as I'm on holiday in Mallorca next weekend so Week 11 will begin on Saturday 19th October - fixtures will be posted up before I leave on Thursday so you'll have a bit of extra time to predict :) 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Image result for how dare you sir gif

I will have you know that I won the Bundesliga last season and would have won the Prediction League if it had not been for a one off lucky event for @JOSHBRFC who stole it at the death.. 

I am just warming up... 

Haha! Unfortunately i had to withdraw from defending my title due to personal reasons.

The goat will be back to defend his crown next season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived