talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League - Week 8 Table

• Administrator

From the highs of last week to the lows of this one! Six players, including myself, could only muster up 9 points. In contrast, @YNWA blew everyone out of the park with a very high score of 17 points, getting 3 perfect scores along the way. They shot up to 4th as a result. 

Several members predicted a 2-0 or 2-1 Chelsea win but @LFCMike had further insight and opted for a 1-4 victory. It paid off as it won Prediction of the Week.

Expectedly, Man City's defeat to Wolves stumped everyone. 

@6666 just about keeps his lead but it reduces to one point ahead of @Batard, then 2 points further behind is @Lucas...

19-20 8.PNG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Awful week... 

Awful and crazy week alright, although I didn't expect a good result for United at Newcastle a one-nil defeat made me feel a wee bit better when Spurs got pummeled 3-0 by Brighton and City losing at home 2-0.

The only highlight for me this week is my team here in Scotland, Rangers hammered the Accies 5-0 and went on top of the table because Celtic lost 2-0 to a local team here in Livingston, we have an international break now so we can all get our breath back...for now.    

• The topic was unpinned

Archived