• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 [8. Spieltag ] 18-20 October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

A good amount of points were earned by lower table teams today. 

Bit of a shame, some of the results today. Makes our win even more important. Next up is Paderborn away, and then Köln at home. Crucial matches :o

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Bit of a shame, some of the results today. Makes our win even more important. Next up is Paderborn away, and then Köln at home. Crucial matches :o

All winnable.

Union have Bayern next week

• Subscriber

3-0 for Köln! This will be a big boost for them. Unlucky to hit the post on at least two occasions as well so the scoreline could be even higher. Got to feel for Paderborn; they're surely up for some negative record of all time.

• Subscriber
Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, I don't believe they're gonna break Tasmania negative record of 6 points.

Never say never... that's one way to get into the history books after all xD 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ooof, almost a costly blunder from Oliver Baumann. Looked funny as hell though :D 

With all those chances Schalke failed to convert to goals I can almost smell a winning goal for Hoffenheim coming late in the game from a counter attack xD 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

With all those chances Schalke failed to convert to goals I can almost smell a winning goal for Hoffenheim coming late in the game from a counter attack xD 

That'd be so annoying from Schalke's point of view. Nübel could basically take a nap and nobody would notice. 

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

RG0BS1U.gif

Bebou is so good. I remember when we were fighting against relegation in the 2. Bundesliga, and Ihlas was the only decent footballer on the pitch. They always passed the ball to him like "come on, do something". 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Bebou is so good. I remember when we were fighting against relegation in the 2. Bundesliga, and Ihlas was the only decent footballer on the pitch. They always passed the ball to him like "come on, do something". 

And he makes it 2-0 haha. 

Schalke will feel hard done here but they were always going to be susceptible to counters in the ending stages of the match especially considering how much effort they put into going forward and counter-pressing from the very kickoff. Always bound to happen if you fail to score in such matches.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived