talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Euro 2020 Qualifiers - Group A - Matchday 6

football forum

Got no problem with the protocol, it should be in place. It’s the punishment I have issue with. It’s rarely harsh enough and the actual perpetrators are going unpunished.

With footage like BBC have, you’d think it would be easy to identify these people but then, do these countries themselves even want to eradicate this nonsense? 

Anyway, England are bossing it and are comfortable. Against a side that’s only lost 4 at home in 5 years and with the nonsense that’s gone on, to have kept their heads and got into such a position is testament to this lot as a team and individuals. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

What’s he done?

Before the game he suggested Bulgaria don't have an issue with racism and England have bigger issues with racism in football. Seems to have spent his time during the stoppages suggesting the racism from the crowd is no big deal and has been arguing against the game being stopped.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Now that is literally the definition of virtue signalling. What a bellend he is. 'look at me, I'm angry at nazis'. 

Is he not allowed to be angry at them? 

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

The protocol is spot on if it actually gets followed. It seems like they've bottled it tonight though.

I don't get why 3 steps are needing. Should just be one strike and that's that. If UEFA really are serious about eradicating racism... 

I think as it appears here the racist NEO Nazi group have fucked off at the second warning and aside from the odd knob head it’s stamped out. 

You have to have a warning system, you can’t just abandon a game once 1 twat out of 20,000 shouts “monkey” warm them and get a crowd to police itself, otherwise you could have a riot etc if you just stop it. There’s various safety concerns etc 

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

He's a fraud. An open supporter of a non apologist bigot like trump. So no, anyone with a brain knows he's just looking to involve himself for publicity. The man has no principles. 

Ironically was part of the media’s targeting of Sterling

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think as it appears here the racist NEP Nazi group have fucked off at the second warning and aside from the odd knob head it’s stamped out. 

You have to have a warning system, you can’t just abandon a game once 1 twat out of 20,000 shouts “monkey” warm them and get a crowd to police itself, otherwise you could have a riot etc if you just stop it. There’s various safety concerns etc 

You can abandon a game when a large group are nazi saluting though. If Bulgarian authorities can’t police the game then they shouldn’t be allowed to play in front of fans

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

You can abandon a game when a large group are nazi saluting though. If Bulgarian authorities can’t police the game then they shouldn’t be allowed to play in front of fans

Well obviously that’s being addressed, they’re playing in a half empty stadium. Bulgaria obviously aren’t learning so more sanctions will follow.

England have absolutely outclassed Bulgaria in their own back yard, at least that will go some way to piss off the racist Bulgarian fans. A much improved England performance all round, even though Bulgaria didn't look impressive at all.

• The title was changed to Euro 2020 Qualifiers - Group A - Matchday 6
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived