• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Uruguay vs Peru - Saturday 12th October, 2019

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we will win to be honest.

Not only is it away but after Yotun's injury, it seems Flores will go into the 6 role which wastes his talent and Hohberg (who I don't rate) will go on the left. The whole system will be jumbled up. Worst thing is there won't be much experimenting so I would actually like to win these games, but I just can't see it.

Also I should mention Suarez and Cavani won't be here. I forgot about that when I made my initial post.

I hope we win both games for the honour but they are friendlies and I wouldn't be sleepless if we don't. More important is trying new experiments and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If that's your definition of a legend, King Vidal must have a God status by your standards. 

Lol, he led an average team to the World Cup and the Copa America final and is our top ever scorer.

Vidal is certainly a Chile legend, but I'd take Alexis Sanchez any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

King Vidal is a fucking leader... I'll take valverde's opinion on him over your hating opinion any day. Paolo doesnt even come close to being in the same category as Rey Vidal

I thought you hated Valverde? :rofl:

Whatever fits your argument kid. Paolo and Vidal aren't comparable players anyway, but Paolo is more of a leader than Vidal will ever be. I've said it before and will say it again, Chile's leader is Medel and Sanchez. Vidal is a top class elite midfielder, that's it. A leader he is not, no matter how many times you tell yourself.

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

I thought you hated Valverde? :rofl:

Whatever fits your argument kid. Paolo and Vidal aren't comparable players anyway, but Paolo is more of a leader than Vidal will ever be. I've said it before and will say it again, Chile's leader is Medel and Sanchez. Vidal is a top class elite midfielder, that's it. A leader he is not, no matter how many times you tell yourself.

I would say get a life but you have proven that's too much for you to handle. I hate Pep but never said I hated valverde. I guess you hit the panic button on your mini journalist adventure before they got to the lesson about disliking a coach philosophy and hating the coach itself... kid? Says the pussy hoe that crumbles like an ancient scroll around the pressure of PEOPLE!!! I can only imagine what your attention craving loser self would do if I shoved my pistola down your throat and showed u who the real kid puñeta xD not even loaded but I bet you would shit your pants quicker than a morning cig and coffee would make you. 

For being someone who so desperately craves pity, you have no problem becoming a bully and throwing lame ass words like kid around... I dare you to call a black person a boy and see what happens to ur spineless bicho sucking self... make up your mind, either you are a loser or a bully, or is that decision too much to handle ? :ay:

Uruguay's CB's and CM's are incredible. Unpassable and are so good at intercepting or last ditch efforts. We are struggling so much with them at the moment, just like in the Copa America. Godin, Gimenez and Torreira to throw out names.

Well we lost 1-0. Normal result, and we were OK really but couldn't get any shot effectiveness. Uruguay were better in that regard.

Should I mention that Torreira is a gem of a player for them. Impeccable today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived