• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thomas Müller - Bayern Icon Apparently wants to leave the club

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

A few years too late for man United but never rule out the possibility as long as ed woodward has a say so..

Nah Teso, a few years late for me too and we don't want another Schweinsteiger on our hands and fuck Woody Weckpecker evens if he thinks it, 30 years old and not the same Müller as years gone by. 

• Subscriber

Strange that hes leaving Bayern. Can't really see him anywhere else and I think he shouldn't come to England at this stage of his career. Might do a good job for another team in the Bundesliga but knowing him he won't want to play against the club he spent a big part of his professional career at.

He is an ideal candidate for the MLS franchises - loads of experience - somewhat past his best but - if he gets his head sorted out - a great asset for younger players to listen to and help them progress - not sure where that fits in Europe these days, but US and China would be a good way to end his playing career - not my fav person, but he has a lot to offer the younger guys!

I keep reminding folks of the Diego/Mesut adventure at Bremen - it was probably the best example of what Muller could do!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.4285385bd016e86b27fed728965a0d84.png

Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller has spoken about his future and seemingly given Manchester United hope of sealing a summer transfer swoop for him.

The Germany international has spent his entire career so far at Bayern, but it seems his future is now in some doubt, despite his current contract running until 2021.(CAUGHTOFFSIDE)

Archived