talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DMA's

football forum

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fan, not their biggest but I like the music. Their Cher cover was quality, it's a bit of a double edged sword for me in that they sound a bit Oasisy because I love the sound but it's not new even though it is their version of it. I can't really listen to a full album of their but I like the big singles, Delete and In The Air for example

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

I'm a fan, not their biggest but I like the music. Their Cher cover was quality, it's a bit of a double edged sword for me in that they sound a bit Oasisy because I love the sound but it's not new even though it is their version of it. I can't really listen to a full album of their but I like the big singles, Delete and In The Air for example

I was initially the same mate, I thought they were up my street but I couldn't get into them too much. After a bit more exposure though I was into them and can happily put on their two albums all the way through, I might skip between 2-4 songs but I like the vast majority. I put on their debut album one day and something clicked and the more I listen I find songs that I didn't initially like but do now.

This one recently really clicked with me. Something hit home with the lyrics.

Archived